CHAPTER 26 settling in

After class let out for the day Bakugo and Deku ran upstairs to see the new room. while Kirashima and Totoroki went to get something to eat. Bakugo tried to open the door but it was locked. Deku found a panel on the wall. When deku put his hand on it the door opened. Bakugo saw that the room already had everyone's things. After Deku and Bakugo finished unpacking Deku fell backwards onto the bed that was across from the one Bakugo chose. Bakugo walked up to Deku and said so you must be back to perfect health right? Deku said yeah I feel a lot better than I did. Bakugo pinned Deku's hands above his head and kissed him. After Bakugo backed his lips away from Deku's, he said now it's your turn. Deku said but we share a room with mmmmh Deku was interrupted by a kiss. Bakugo back off after a few seconds and said shut up nerd. Bakugo went to his side of the room and brought over some rope. Kacchan? said Deku Bakugo said don't worry you're in safe hands. Bakugo tied Deku's wrists loosely to each other then took a smaller rope tied it to the bed and to the rope on Deku's wrists. Bakugo said I'm making it loose enough so if you start to feel unsafe you can get free. Deku wiggled his wrists and one almost came out. Deku smiled and said thank you Kacchan. Bakugo said you talk to much. Bakugo pulled Deku's shirt up and told him to open his mouth. Deku started to blush as Bakugoput the rolled up shirt into his mouth. Bakugo said ah there , much better. Are you ready Deku? Deku closed his eyes and nods his head. He took his own clothes off. then slowly slid Midoriya's pants and boxers off. after that Bakugo kissed Deku's caff muscle on his left leg. slowly kissing up Deku's leg until he reaches Midoriya's member. Bakugo licked up the shaft Deku started to skwerm. while Bakugo was teasing deku. Bakugo was applying lube to his member. Bakugo smiled and said not yet Deku. while Bakugo was licking up the shaft and circling the head. he started to move his hands up Midoriya's stomach and chest. Midoriya started arching his hips closer to Bakugo's mouth. After a little while Bakugo stopped. he then raised up, and slowly moved his member into Midoriya. while Bakugo was slowly entering Midoriya, Bakugo was stroking Deku's member. Midoriya started to moan. once Bakugo was fully in he took the shirt out of Deku's mouth. Bakugo kissed Deku and started to thrust. Bakugo lays his head on Deku's shoulder and started to thrust faster. Deku let out another moan. After a few times Deku said OH KACCHAN! another moan followed. Bakugo started to moan as well. Deku said Kacchan huh I'm about ..t ...to- before Deku could finish what he was saying they both came at the same time Both letting out a loud moan. After they got there breath back Deku slipped his hands out of the rope. untied the rope from the bed and gave it back to Kacchan. Bakugo grabbed it and put it in Deku's nightstand. he said this is yours remember I use cuffs. Deku said oh right. they both went to the bathroom in there room and noticed that there was four walk in showers four sinks and four stalls. so after they got washed up and dressed, both went down to get something to eat.