CHAPTER 35 Shoto vs Dabi

Shoto ran down to the end of the hall where a massive room was. He walked in realizing that this was the room Midoriya was water tortured in. When Shoto looked down at the water tank below. he saw Dabi leaning against the empty tank. Dabi gestured for him to come down. Shoto made an ice slide that he was riding while shooting ice spears at Dabi. After Shoto made it to the ground. it was a battle of fire vs fire. Dabi jumped to avoid a fire blast but when he landed he slipped out the floor that had now been covered in ice. Behind every fire blast Shoto released. He was freezing the floor. Dabi cought himself before he could fall completely. Dabi said is that all you got. As Shoto was about to kick Dabi in the back. Through all of the fog in the room. He heard a blood curdling Scream which cought him off guard. Dabi took advantage of this and grabbed Shoto's leg.He then slung Shoto through the wall, and into his room on the other side. Shoto said was that Bakugo who screamed? Wait but if that's the case then what happened to Midoriya? Dabi said that's a question that I can answer if you'd like. It's an easy one too. Dabi smiled and said I KILLED IZUKU MIDORIYA!!!!!! Shoto's eyes were full of hatred. He stood up and fired fire at him with everything he had. Dabi countered with his own flames. Seriously said Dabi. Shoto said you'll pay for what you did to my friends. Dabi looked down and saw that his legs were freezing. Shoto was using both quirks at once. When all of Dabi's body was frozen but his head. Shoto punched him so hard in the face that Dabi's body broke through the ice. Dabi hit the wall with a loud thud. A picture fell off of a nightstand that was close by. Dabi was in and out of consciousness and reached for the photo. Shoto grabbed it and looked. Shoto was surprised to see that the photo was of his oldest brother that left home a week after that picture was taken. Shoto said how did you get this!? Dabi replied with a scratchy laugh. I hate that the old man got his wish. COUGH but I'm glad that my younger brother can handle himself in a fight. Dabi smiled and rubbed Shoto's head. then he past out. Shoto got his composer back and ran back to see Bakugo. Shoto looked in to see Bakugo on his knees, and his hands on a table where Deku was laying. Bakugo was sobbing uncontrollably.