CHAPTER 33 operation save Deku

Deku wakes up to the pain of his limbs broken. He is strapped to a table that's at a slight vertical angle. Deku looks around the room to see Dabi in the corner of the room next to the door. Dabi said so you're finally awake. Dabi gets a camera and says. I'm going to film your last words and death in order to get your friends here. that way it'll be easier for me to kill them. Deku said Please don't do this. Touya Todoroki please don't. Dabi's eyes widen. How did you Dabi was interrupted by Deku. When I was in the room next to yours. I saw a picture of you, your mom, and my friend Shoto Todoroki. However you burned the part where your dad was. You and Shoto both hate him. Not only that but both of you have fire quirks. Shoto menchened you once. Dabi said well since you figured out my name I'll do you a favor. I'll kill you fast and painless, and I will not kill your friends. that includes Katsuki Bakugo. If you don't agree to this then I will film your death and show it live on the Television. Not only that but I will take my time killing you and Bakugo. Deku said you have yourself a deal.

Everyone surrounded the building where Deku is. when Endeavor gave the signal. Everyone in sets on two or more charged in.

At this time Dabi was already in the water torture room. Waiting for his opponent to show.

Bakugo and Todoroki went down a hallway together, looking in each room in order to find Deku. By the tenth room Totoroki saw that the lock to the room had been melted together. There's a scorched handprint on the door ,and scorch marcks on the wall going way from the door. Todoroki told Bakugo to look in the room while he checks out where the marcks lead. Bakugo wanted to argue but he was too worried about Deku to waste time. Bakugo nodded in agreement. As Totoroki ran off Bakugo busted down the door.