CHAPTER 25 precautions

everyone except the four boys kept watching the videos the hole time that it was just Deku and Dabi Deku was blindfolded.  After Deku said what he did in the water room. Dabi grabbed Deku's chin and said looks like you still need more training Pet. Speak only when your master tells you to. Dabi turned Deku's head and stuck him with another shot that knocked him out. Dabi took deku back to the first room and chained him back  the same way that he was before. Deku didn't show any signs of pain. not even flinching when Dabi touched him. After a few minutes of fast forwarding that showed days going by. Aizawa stopped the video to show that Deku was saying something but the video never had volume in that room. After a minute Dabi took off the blindfold, unchained Deku and he grabbed Dabi's hand. Before Aizawa could put in the next video BOOOOM!!!!

After the weekend and everyone was in class Aizawa tells the students that living arrangements will change for the dorms. Deku and Bakugo will be in the same room as Totoroki and Kirashima. the room will be four times bigger than the other rooms and it'll be at the center of the third floor. So in other words the teacher's lounge is now there room.Not only that but the teacher's lounge has its own full bathroom.