CHAPTER 29 choose wisely

Deku opened the box and saw an envelope, a disc, and some clothes. Deku flipped the envelope over to see the word PET written on it. He gulped then thought yep this is definitely Dabi's handiwork. Deku opened the envelope and pulled out a letter. The letter reads Dear Pet in this box holds the fate of your friends lives. In the envelope you will see a list3. I'm sure you'll recognize some of what's on there. Deku pulls out the list, and starts reading down. about halfway down Deku was scared. He saw the address of his mom's house. a few more down he sees Bakugo's house address. Deku said then that means this is a list of everyone's family homes. Deku continued to read Dabi's letter. On the disc is the missing time of your stay. If you show your so called friends the disc and we have to come get you. we will kill them. After all we do have your book of weaknesses. Deku started to remember about the hero notes. He said I forgot I put the weaknesses of every hero pro and classmate. Deku started to shake, but continued to read. so if you want them to live, Put on the outfit in the box and sneak out tonight without being followed, or I will have them killed. I will be expecting you tonight at midnight at the place where you were reborn as my pet. if anyone follows you I'll personally torture and kill your precious Bakugo right in front of you. Choose wisely Deku pulled out the outfit. it's the same as the one from before. Deku went downstairs and got him something to eat. then went upstairs to the room. he was greeted by Bakugo at the door. Bakugo grabbed Deku and though him on his bed. Bakugo started to kiss Deku but he turned away. then he thought no this is perfect. Deku flipped Bakugo over so that way he was on top. Deku held Bakugo tight. he then kissed Bakugo for what seems like minutes. When Deku back up he then put his head on Bakugo's shoulder and whispered I'm sorry but I won't be able to keep my promise. Deku lifted his hand with tears in his eyes. Before Bakugo could tell it him, Deku chopped Bakugo in the back of the neck. Deku then laid Bakugo down on his bed, covered him with the blankets. The last thing Bakugo saw was Deku kissing him on the forehead and walking away. Deku then made a dummy under the covers of his own bed, Got dressed in the outfit, and left the school grounds by jumping the side wall of the school. Deku looked behind him at the school and said I'm sorry everyone. He started running away from the school at full speed.