CHAPTER 34 unlucky

Bakugo busts down the door to the dark room. When he is about ten feet in he trips on a wire. Setting off a Telavision. the video that Dabi had filmed started to play.

The video was a close up of Deku's injured face. Deku started to talk. To my friends don't give up on becoming a hero revenge isn't worth loosening your dreams. Bakugo looked at the TV when he heard Deku's voice.
To my mom I'm sorry but I won't be around for much longer, but know that I will always love you. You're the best mom that I could've ever had. Finally to my Best friend Kacchan. Heroes always have a smile on there face when they rescue someone. So please don't forget to smile number one hero. Deku then moved his lips without saying anything. Bakugo's eyes widened with fear and his jaw dropped a little. the tape then showed Deku closing his eyes. Tears starting to pour down his cheeks. Deku said " I love you Bakugo!" Deku smiled with his teeth together like he always does. The film stopped and the lights in the room came on. Bakugo saw a horizontal table out of the collar of his eye with a sheet on it. Bakugo could tell that the sheet was covering something. He walked up to the table, pulled back the sheet.