CHAPTER 4 The 3 week torture

Kacchan's POV

After Shigaraki said now let the torture begin. Dabi went into Deku's Cell.

Deku's POV

Dabi said to deku.

" Here's how the game is going to go. The gag will be taken off. If you try to talk it will be put back on, and we will torture Bakugo however. So long as you are screaming or passed out. The gag will stay off and Bakugo will be safe. Do you understand?"

I nodded my head yes.

"Good now let's play."

Kacchan's POV

Twice came into my cell and told me the same rules as Deku ,but with one extra rule.

" If Deku screams during my torture they will go back to him. "

Dabi took the tape off his mouth, grabbed the cuffs on his ankles and used his flames to heat them. Deku started to scream.
After 3 days of Dabi burning him and heating the cuffs on his wrists and ankles, Deku passed out. Toga asked Dabi if she could play with him next. Dabi said

" NO you can handle the other one ,because if you take any blood from him then you'll be relieving the pain from one for all. it's okay for me to burn him because the burnt blood comes to the surface unhealthy healthy blood."

" Fine have it your way party pooper."

When everyone left the cells and hallway.  I started to cry.

^ How can Deku even while he was being burned still look at me with a smile on his face?^

I tilted my head down.

"DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT!!!"

"Ka.. Kacch..chan!"

I lifted my head.

"Deku you're awake?"

"If I go mad and try to hurt you or someone else. Please. PLEASE kill me."

Deku's POV

Kacchan's eyes widened and more tears started to fall.

"YOU DAMN NERD! I'LL NEVER LET THAT HAPPEN!!!"

I smiled at him, turned my head to face the ceiling and closed my eyes.

" UH OH! Someone broke the rules."

I opened my eyes frantically looking around the room with fear. Heart racing as breathing increases  with anxiety. Apparently Dabi never left the hallway. Dabi came into my cell taped my mouth, and went into Kacchan's cell. I tried to scream No don't, but I had no voice at this point. Not even so much as a muffled word would come out. All I could do was lay there and listen.

"Deku don't scream I can handle this. Just don't scream no matter what he does to me."

tears started to fill my eyes. I shook my head yes and turned away.

Kacchan's POV

I smirked and told Dabi.

"Give me your best shot. I can take anything you throw at me."

"fine you asked for it."

Before he could hit me with a fire fist to the gut. Down he went with a needle in the neck.

"now now I thought you said that this one was mine."

Next thing I know I have a needle in my right arm ,and a sharp pain all over my body.

" WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO ME YOU BASTARD!"

The needle bitch said in a cheerful tone of voice.

"I'm giving you an IV of my special medicine. It causes extreme pain though out the body. This bag I have you hooked up to will last four days. See Dabi I don't always have to take blood."

"that should be enough time for Midoriya's voice to heal."

Dabi's body starts to steam as he gets back up on his feet.

"YOU BASTARDS, I'LL KILL ALL OF YOU! DO YOU HEAR ME? YOU'RE DEAD!!!"