CHAPTER 28 Deku's gift

The next day Deku went to see All Might who was in the hospital,  to see how are was, but when he entered the room he saw Stain sitting next to All Might's bed. All Might explained what had happened last night and why Stain was there. All Might said When Dabi escaped prison Stain was in one of the cells that was destroyed in the blast. Stain watched Dabi to see if he could lead him to me ,but where he found out that you were his target. Stain started giving the police and the school info on where all of their hideouts are. He also found out about the attack that happened last night. instead of him telling us about it he desides to steal evidence from the police and go there himself. Deku asks What did he steal? Stain replys A QC Deku  says QC? All Might said a quirk collar, it's the same one that Bakugo was wearing when we found him and the same one we used to find you. Deku rubbed his neck and said oh yeah I forgot about that. Deku had a Worried look on his face. Stain walked in front of All Might's bed got on his hands and knees and asked Deku to forgive him. Stain said  I'm sorry for all the trouble I caused you and your friends. So the police ,school and I agree that in order to make up for what I did. I am going to help them bring in the  League of Villains. So that they will face true justice. The only rule is that I can not kill any of them. As of today I'm now your self defense teacher. Just yours and Bakugo's teacher no one else. only because you to seem to be a target of Theirs. After we bring the League down I will happily go back to prison knowing that I became a hero if only for just one mission. After all I can see both of you becoming great heroes one day. Deku looked at All Might, he nodded in agreement. Deku clinched his fists and said if that's what it takes then so be it. let's do it!

Later that week ,after much training with Stain. Deku went to his dorm room to get dressed in something comfortable. Deku noticed a box laying on his bed. Kirashima said hay a package came for you. Deku picked it up and looked at the writing on the label. Kirashima said I think it came from you mom. Deku noticed a familiar smell coming from the box. Deku's eyes widened with fear as he ran to the restroom with the box. the familiar smell was that of Dabi's  Deodorant.