CHAPTER 5 after the 4 days

Kacchan's POV

The IV finally ran out on meds. Dabi walks into my cell with a smug expression.

"OH MIDORIYA!! If you want to save Bakugou. You'd better act fast, or he's going to die."

" What the hell are you up to?"

Right as I said that. A piece of tape went on one cheeck, under my chin, and went on the other cheeck. Another piece of tape went over my mouth.

"Hold your breath if you wanted to give Midorya more time to watch you struggle."

I moved my head around to make it harder for that blue flame bastard, but He pinned my head to the wall. By grabbing my hair at my forehead. He made it impossible for me to get away. I held my breath just in time as Dabi coverd my nose.

^Shit, he's gonna suffocate me. Damnit, he must think I'm weak. Otherwise he would use his quirk on me like deku.^

Deku saw as my nose got covered and started to try and get free. He must've tried to use his quirk because he looked like he was in physical and mental pain. After a minute my body started to thrash around. I tried to stop it, but I needed air. My body had a mind of its own. Before and kept shaking. I blacked out and heard Deku scream. Dabi laughed as I thought to myself.

^You Idiot, I told you not to scr...eam.^