CHAPTER 17 message resived

All Might's POV

^It's been four months, where are you young Midoriya? ^

flashback:

"Nurse Bakugo's trying to escape again. That idiot everytime the sedative wears off. He tries to look for Midoriya."

back to All Might:

I don't know what happened to them because the police said that I was too close to young Midoriya. I hope we find him soon. Yesterday was his birthday and I got every pro hero to autograph a book for him. Eraser Head ran past me. I asked him as he past.

"What's going on? Have they found Midoriya?"

He kept on running but said.

"Watch the students while I'm gone. So that they don't get in trouble."

I went into class 1A and saw
Jiro using her quirk on a speaker so everyone could hear what Aizawa heard. she had planted a bug on him. I stood next to the students and listened with them.

speaker sound:

princeable's voice:
we received a envelope addressed to Class 1A for I.M. we opened it up and saw a picture a disc and a letter. Here's the letter with orders to meet at the building that Midorya and Bakugo were help at. Here's the picture of Midoriya and here is the video. For anyone who doesn't want to see a student in pain please leave now.

Ten seconds past.

"Okay so no one left. Then I shall go ahead and play the video now. "

video sound
of the muffled voice of Midoriya's screams and cries. chains rattling.

The princeable stops the video and says.

"The video continues like this for a while. "

Aizawa's voice: "Let's do a stakeout of the place before the meetup. "

"We've already got that coverd," said the princeable.

After hearing young Midoriya's screams. I ran to the hospital to get young Bakugo to help us find Midoriya before the meetup.