CHAPTER 31 Deku vs Dabi

The night Deku left the school. He reached the asylum where he was taken to by Dabi and fought his friends just before midnight. As Deku walked through the gate. The front door opened and Dabi showed up. Dabi said welcome home Pet. Deku looked and saw the book of here notes hanging out of Dabi's pants. Deku gulped and said I'm so sorry Master. Deku fell to his hands and knees I don't deserve for forgiveness. punish me how you seem fit. Dabi chuckled a little and said all is forgiven now that you're home. Dabi reached for Deku's head but before he could make contact Deku grabbed Dabi's arm and the book. Dabi didn't notice that Deku now had the book. Dabi used his flame fist to try and hit Deku. the flame was blocked by the book. after the book turned to ashes. Dabi grabbed Deku by the throat and said you must be the biggest idiot I've ever met. Dabi said when you wake up I'll kill you then your beloved friend Bakugo. Dabi grinned the most evil grin that Deku had ever seen. Deku grabbed Dabi's arm and hit Dabi's wrist with Full cowling. Dabi let go and started screaming. FUCK!!! SO MUCH FOR GOING EASY ON YOU!! ILL MAKE YOU PAY FOR THIS!!! Dabi grabbed Deku's oncoming fist and broke his collarbone on that side then He flipped and kicked Deku in the back. After Dabi pinned Deku to the ground he then broke Deku's other arm and both of his legs. Dabi then grabbed Deku's head by his hair and smashed his head into the ground. After about three hits to the ground Deku blacked out. The last thought that went through Deku's head was. Even the training with Stain wasn't enough to beat him.