Little White Lies Playlist

a/n 

I think it goes without saying that I spent a lot of time writing this novel. Sadly, I'm one of those people who can't focus on writing when there are a lot of distractions; for example the TV being on at all. Thanks to a wonderful friend of mine I was able to find a Pandora station that was perfect for writing. (If anyone is wondering it's Easy Listening Radio) This station lead to not only many great hours of writing, but it also introduced me to several versions of songs that I'd never heard before. 

I thought perhaps my readers would enjoy hearing some of those songs! 

I hope that you can match the songs to the point in the story, but if you have any questions, feel free to comment and ask! I've yet to arrange the songs in any form of order; for the most part they are just listed the way Pandora introduced them to me. 

Thanks again for reading!

xo Sookie

1. Baby Mine- SHeDaisy (NOT from Pandora, just my favorite version of a song that made me think of Rosie)
2. Dive- Ed Sheeran
3. Autumn & Me- Saving Jane (This was NOT a Pandora song but a song I've always loved! A song that has always reminded me of my own Autumn which helped inspire her name)
4. Perfect- Ed Sheeran
5. How Would You Feel- Ed Sheeran
6. Just the way you are- Pierce the Veil (Punk goes Pop, this is what Andy's band attempt to play) 
7. Titanium- Madilyn Bailey
8. Rhythm of Love- Plain White T's
9. Better Together- Jack Johnson
10. Say You Won't Let Go- James Arthur
11. Count on Me- Bruno Mars
12. Say Something- A Great Big World (For Lisa and Sawyer)
13. Love the Way You Lie- Skylar Gray (For Lisa and Sawyer)
14. Apologize- One Republic
15. West Coast- Imagine Dragons
16. Hold On- Shawn Mendes
17. Clearly- Grace Vanderwaal
18. Wide Awake- Glee Version
19. Sugar You- Oh Honey
20. Today was a Fairytale- Taylor Swift
21. Everything Has Changed- Taylor Swift
22. Hey There Delilah- Plain White T's
23. Lost Boy- Ruth B. 
24. Rise Up- Andra Day
25. Rolling In The Deep- Adele

26. Little Things- One Direction

27. In The Name of Love- Too Close to Touch (Andy's band)

28. Caught Up In You- We the Kings (Andy's band)

29. More than Friends- Jason Mraz ft. Meghan Trainor

30. I'm Only Me When I'm With You- Taylor Swift

31. Mary's Song- Taylor Swift

32. Hold Each Other- A Great Big World (NOT the one ft. Someone else— can't remember who)

33. Bright- Echosmith

34. Love Me Like You Do- Ellie Goulding