Better an egg than and eggshell

What's up all you weirdos, nuts, writers and fanfic lovers out there!!!!! I welcome you to another chapter and hope you enjoy it.

And I hope you continue to follow Erela and the gang on their adventure.

No time to waste, let's get the party started.

Story start========

Ever since I had that vision of the lion warriors, I've had the strangest feeling. As if something is about to happen, and that I might find something very important.

"I can't believe it," Takuya gasped in relief, "We're actually here."

My attention was drawn away from my thoughts and back to reality.

"My legs can't believe it." JP gasped.

The air was thick with fog, but we were able to make out a sign that said forest terminal. We've finally made it.

I looked down, there were indeed tracks leading to the terminal, but not a trailmon in sight.

"Um," Koji hummed, "shouldn't there be a trailmon here?"

"Yeah, really." Zoe backed up.

I looked around the fog; no sign of anybody. Suddenly, another vision came to my mind. It was a crystal, and inside it was a person. A man clad in silver armor slept peacefully inside.

The vision ended and I stumbled, Koji grabbing my arm before I fell.

"Erela," he said, alerting the others, "You okay?" I smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, I'm okay." I replied.

"Woah guys check it out there's a restaurant here!" JP shouted in delight. We followed his gaze and sure enough, a small food shack was there.

A small bird digimon with a flower bush on its back welcomed us warmly as we up to the restraurant.

"Welcome weary travelers." The digimon said happily.

"What do ya have to eat?" Tommy asked.

"You should ask what I don't have to eat," the digimon said, "step right up my friends and don't worry about money. For you the first meal is free."

We followed JP's lead in rushing inside to get a free meal.

The digimon eyed me curiously, then gasped when he saw my eyes.

"My Lady," he said as he bowed, "It is an honor to meet you. I've heard many tales about your bravery in the final battle long ago."

I laughed shyly, "I'm sorry sir," I replied, "But I am not the one you think I am. My name is Erela."

I decided to let my hood fall, releasing my white and purple locks.

"I'm sorry, you just look so much like Galaxiamon." I laughed as he began to make us something eat.

He threw eggs into the air, yelling yolk surprise. The eggs cracked and landed into bowls of noodles, immediately cooking once they landed.

We thanked the digimon for the food, but once the others took a bite, their faces were showing signs of disgust.

"Disgusting!" They all yelled, spitting out their food. I took a bite and found myself enjoying the taste.

It was nothing like I've ever tasted, salty yet sweet, the noodles were cooked well, and the spices were good as well.

"We must respectively decline your kind offer of food." Bokomon said.

"I can't feel my tongue anymore." Neemon said.