It Can't Be! Lucemon Reappears!

What's up all you nerds, nuts, weirdos, writers and fanfic lovers! I see that this story has gotten over 1.8K reads.

This is really good for my spirit and writing skills. Thank you so much for all the votes, reads and comments!

Now, let's get started before I begin screaming and crying out of pure joy!😄😄❤!

Story Start~~~~~~~~~

I stirred a little, groaning at the noise flooding my ears. I struggled to open my eyes, facing the relieved faces of my friends.

"Erela!" Koji shouted, "You okay? Nothing broken?"

I smiled and shook my head while Koichi helped me to sit up straight.

"I'm alright," I said softly, "still a little tired, but other than that, I'm perfectly fine."

"I'll bet you're tired, after all, you were covered in dark energy and almost stripped of your spirits." Takuya said in a relieved tone.

Although he meant no harm in his comment, Zoe didn't take it as a joke.

"Don't remind her of that horrible moment!" She yelled as she hit Takuya over the head.

The goggled boy fell to his knees clutching the sore spot on his head.

Koji and I laughed with the others as Takuya suffered on the ground. Koji gently positioned me onto his back, but a serious look covered his face.

Suddenly, I felt something strange in the air.

"That's strange." Koji and I said in unison.

"What is Koji, Erela?" Koichi asked.

We all looked out at the torn up landscape, the hole from our battle still remaining.

That was the problem.

"The land that was lost should've come back by now, but the digital world's surface still looka damaged." Koji said.

"And I'm getting the same feelings I've gotten since we came to the digital world." I added.

Bokomon, Neemon and Patamon stopped celebrating behind us and looked towards us in confusion, as did everyone else.

"Yeah, you're right Koji. But that doesn't make any sense." Takuya said as we all looked out at the broken world, "When the data was restored the land should've been restored with it."

Suddenly, the vision from when I was asleep came to mind once again.

My eyes widened to the size of dinner plates when I realized what my vision meant.

"It couldn't be..." I whispered, pushing myself off of Koji's back, "The data couldn't be with him..."

"What's wrong Erela?" Tommy asked noticing my strange behavior.

I wasn't able to answer because before I could open my mouth, the far off mountains began to tremble under a massive shockwave.

"I can't believe it!" Takuya gasped.

"That doesn't look good." Tommy said.

"No Tommy it isn't good at all." I growled feeling the haesh darkness come from somewhere in those mountains.

The mountains fell to the ground, digitizing as they fell and picked up dust in waves.

"Those mountains just disappeared!" Takuya exclaimed.

A massive wave of dust from the disappearing mountains hit us hard. Patamon hid in my arms since he could have easily been swept awat from the force.