Hunka Hunka BurningGreymon

What's up all you nerds, weirdos, nuts, writers and fanfic lovers out there!!!!! I have nothing else to do today, so I'll write as much as I want to as I want to today as a Friday treat.

Above is a picture of what Erela's eyes look like whrn Galaxiamon is speaking through her and when she's spirit evolved.
Spring is in the air, I hope those who live in warm areas are enjoying the new season.

Anyway, on with the story.

Story start=====

The night was calm and peaceful, but I was the only one enjoying it.

Even though the pain from Koji's beast spirit was still thudding away in my bones, it wasn't as bad as earlier today.

I could feel Koji's eyes watching me as I stared at the stars with a smile on my face. I was so calm, that I never noticed myself drifting away into sleep.

The next morning was just as peaceful as the night before, but i was the last to get up.

"It is nice to have a moment of peace and quiet." Bokomon said as I began to get up.

"Let's have some fun and play charades." Neemon suggested, but was rejected.

I smiled, suddenly, three sprouts appeared in front of me. The sprouts grew and revealed themselves as small plant digimon.

One jumped onto my lap and snuggled up close.

"Oh man," Tommy sadly said, "I really messed up." I think he still feels bad about Zoe's spirit being taken after she saved him.

"It's okay Tommy what happened wasn't your fault." Zoe said, trying to lighten his mood.

"Don't worry everyone," I said, grabbing their attention, "We'll all help in getting her spirit back."

"Erela!!" Everyone jumped up and ran towards me.

"Are you okay?" "Yeah we were really worried about you?" "What happened back there?"

I smiled, set the digimon in my lap down and faced my friends.

"Before Koji found his beast spirit," I started, "Galaxiamon and a white figure came to me in a vision. They said that I would feel the transformation more than Koji. That's why I felt the pain of the beast spirit before."

Koji's face turned somber, "I'm sorry Erela," he said, "If I had controlled the beast spirit better, then you wouldn't have suffered like that."

I walked over and placed a reassuring hand on his shoulder.

"Wait," Takuya said, "If Erela felt the pain from Koji's beast spirit, does that mean that she'll feel pain when we all get our beast spirits?"

That simple thought brought chills down everyone's spines. I would be lying when I say that I'm not scared of the pain. But getting our beast spirits will give us an advantage over the enemy.

"Push that thought out of your heads." I said, "Forget about the pain that I might feel, and think about the pain of the digimon in this world that are sufdering more than me."

"How can we just ignore you writhing in agony on the ground like you were?" JP asked.

"Yeah Erela," Zoe backed up, "You looked like you were dying yesterday. We can't let that happen to you again."

My smile turned to a frown. I turned to face my friends with a glare, "We need to make a choice," I said coldly, "Either you think about me, never get your beast spirits and leave the digital world in chaos and suffering. Or, you could let me take the pain, you gain your beast spirits and save many more lives in this world. Make your choice."