The Dark Heart of Truth

What's up all you nerds, nuts, weirdos, writers and fanfic lovers out there!!

I'm back once again to give you another chapter filled with pitiful action scenes, terrible writing and fluff!!

Enjoy!!

Story start~~~~~'~

Koji and I walked hand in hand on the dirt path under our feet, while looking around. The dark misty place faded and turned into a forest filled with lush greenery.

"What do you think this place is all about?" I asked.

"I don't know," Koji replied, "But this is interesting."

I smiled and chuckled, making Koji look at me in confusion.

"What's so funny Erela?" He asked. I looked up him, my smile growing brighter as I leaned into his side.

"We haven't had a moment to ourselves like this in a while. It's nice."

Koji smiled, letting go of my hand and wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

"You're right, it is nice to be alone together like this." He said. We said nothing, just enjoying each other's presence.

Suddenly, a chill ran up my spine, making me tense up.

"What's the matter?" Koji asked.

"Something dark is coming towards us." I replied.

A laugh echoed through the air from the trees.

"Who's there?!" Koji shouted, pulling me close. The voice kept laughing.

"Who are you lookong for little boy?" The voice asked, "And who are you feeling little girl? Maybe it's me, maybe it's not. But I know I'm looking for you and the star child. I know who you two are."

"Koji....." I said, Koji nodded knowing that we had to spirit evolve.

We did just that and stood our ground as Lobomon and Galaxiamon.

Lobomon held out his Lobo Kendo while I stood guard with my staff.

"Yes," the voice said, "as I said, I knoww who you two are, I'm even somewhat impressed. You do well for amateurs, for a puppy and star princess."

I growled at his insults.

"Koji Minamoto, the human boy who dares to call himself the legendary warrior of light. And Erela Leilani, the girl who carries the spirit and soul of the star empress."

Lobomon growled, shooting lasers at a nearby tree where the voice had originated.

"Did you miss me?" The voice playfully asked. We looked up in another tree to see the digimon the voice belonged to.

It was a dark digimon that looked like a tengu from Japanese folk lore.

"Karatenmon, a wandering warrior. It says that he has arcane abilities, gained through the guidance of many mysterious masters."

"Yeah yeah, whatever," Lobomon said, "So you're the stuff, what do you want from us?"

"Silly puppy, I want what everyone wants from the two of you," Karatenmon held out his yellow three fingered hand, "So, just hand over your spirit and the girl and I won't have to hurt you."

"Yeah right." I said.

Karatenmon jumped down fron his tree and landed in front of us, "Now, your spirit and the girl if you would please." He said.

"And I don't please?" Lobomon asked.

"And if I don't go with you?" I said.

The wind blew softly for moment, we said nothing for just as long.