Stuck In Sakkakumon With You.

What's up all you nerds, nuts, weirdos, writers and fanfic lovers out there!! I know, I know, I've skipped an episode, ya know, the one all around Zoe and the Honeybeemon. But I couldn't think of a way to for our darling little Erela and Koji in there.

Please don't hate me!

Anyway, now we're on the right track, and so, let us begin.

Story start~~~~~~~~

Koji and I were walking through the halls when we reached another eyeball and went through it.

"Where's the darn exit?" I asked, slightly annoyed. Okay, I was very annoyed.

We've been going around in what felt like endless loops of red tunnels and dark rooms with mist.

Koji hummed in thought, he did that a lot lately.

Suddenly, I felt my strength leave me. I fell to my knees, bringing Koji down with me.

I felt something cold erupt inside me, I could barely feel Koji's arms wrap around me and barely noticed his worried expression.

"Erela what's wrong?!" He shouted, fear and worry in his voice.

I clutched where my heart should be and gasped for air.

"Something...dark....is coming." I gasped out.

"Koji...Erela..." A voice spoke through the dark space we were in, "Who are you two?"

Quickly, I felt something dark creep behind us. Koji held me close as he turned around.

"Duskmon!" Koji shouted before being torn away from me by Duskmon.

I sat there, barely able to move as his dark energy came off of him in invisible waves.

Duskmon looked dowm towards me, and gently lifted me up as well. Unloke Koji, who was being held by his collar, Duskmon grabbed my wrists and lifted me next to Koji.

"I can't wait any longer, I need to know!" Duskmom exclaimed. His voice sounded so desperate for the answers he's been seeking.

"What is our connection?" Duskmon asked, more to himself than to either of us, "Why do I feel like I know you two? And why did you both comr to this world? Give me your memories."

His dragon armored hands began to glow red in the eyes, before I knew it, I was screaming in pain like Koji.

We were sent back to the day we were sent to the digital world. The day we were shopping for flowers for Koji's mother.

Suddenly, a picutre of Koji's dad and step mom came to our minds. Then a picture of Koji's biological mother appeared, her face smiling happily.

The vision went like usual. We were contracted by Ophanimon, ran out of the flower shop and the train station.

But I could tell that was off. I was suddenly looking at myself through the crowded subway train.

I was freaking out at this point. Was I looking through someone else's eyes? And if so, who's eyes were they?

I became numb, but the vision skipped to the elevator. The pants of hurried breath became my own. The sweat on my brow slid down my face.

"Koji!" A boy yelled. Two hands were pressed on the closed elevator doors.

It was him! I gasped in shock as the boy lifted his head up. His reflection was giving me the chance to see his face.

It was the boy from my visions. The boy who was always asking for my help. The boy in the cap that hid his face from me.