Operation: Free Ophanimon

What's up all you nerds, nuts, weirdos, writers and fanfic lover out there! I'm just gonna warn you, I have a humongous headache, so don't blame me if the chapter is crap.

Blame the amount of studying I had to do.

Story start~~~~

We were still walking towards tge Rose Morning Star. I held Koji's hand as no one spoke.

The sight of the star shook me to the core. This is where our most difficult battle shall take place.

This is where Ophanimon is being held.

This....... is where our destiny led.

"Children, hear me!" Someone called out. I recognized the voice right away.

"Ophanimon, is that you?" I asked.

"Yes dear Erela, it is me. Are you and your friends close to the Rose Morning Star?"

"A few more minutes and we should be there. Are you alright?"

"I am for the time being, but you must proceed with caution. Cherubimon is dangerous and will want your power. Be careful."

"I will, Ophanimon."

My conversation with the celestial digimon ended with a tug on my hand. I looked over to see Koji with a concerned look on his face.

"You okay?" He asked, I nodded and told him about my conversation with Ophanimon.

We arrived at the edge of a cliff staring off into the large castle in front of us.

"We've made it," Takuya announced, "the Rose Morning Star."

"Hear me!" Ophanimon said through our D-tectors.

Takuya took out his D-tector as everyone gathered around.

"I know that voice!" Zoe exclaimed.

"Children, you've finally made it. Erela was right when she said that you weren't too far way."

"It's Ophanimon," Takuya said, before realizing what Ophanimon said. He quickly turned around to face me, "Wait a minute, what did she mean by Erela said?"

I smiled, "I spoke to her telepathically a short while ago. But enough about that, Ophanimon, please tell us what to do."

"With the spirits of the eleven legendary warriors, you must defeat Cherubimon here."

We gasped at our task.

"Cherubimon is here too?" Koji asked in just as much shock as everyone else.

We all stared at the castle in front of us in surprise and slight awe.

"He is anticipating your arrival."

Suddenly, large streams of data gathered at the highest point of the castle.

"Woah, where's all that data going?" Tommy asked.

"The digital.... data.... is...." Ophanimon's signal dropped out, leaving her cut off from us, even from me.

As I watched the data stream into the castle, I felt fear and anguish come from the gathering streams. I held my hand over my chest, my heart clenching at the sudden wave of feelings that grew by the minute.

"What do you think that data's coming from?" Zoe asked.

Tommy looked down, "Maybe Koichi and Erela know something about it."