Bizarre Bazaar

What's up all you weirdos, nuts, writers and fanfic lovers out there!!

I hope you all liked the oc breakdown, I can see that a few read it, but I'm happy nonetheless.

Anyway, let's get this chapter started.

Story start======

I was terrified. We were holding onto the raft we built earlier that day, and moving a fast pace towards the Autumn leaf festival where we hope to find the boys' D-tectors.

"Wow this is working great," Takuya said amazed at the speed we were going at, "We should get to that autumn leaf festival thingy in no time."

"Great," I said, holding onto Koji's jacket, "Just as long as we can stop soon. I'm not a fan of this ride."

Everyone looked at me and chuckled, "How can you fight a giant evil digimon, and be afraid of this raft?" JP asked.

"Erela has always made sure that when she's on somrthing fast, that she's secure, for fear that she'll fall off." Koji answered.

Suddenly, I saw a vision. It was snowing, and many little shacks were lined up to form a path. Then, a loud roar echoed into my ears. I looked behind me to see a beast digimon. It was huge and powerful. Covered in white fur, it was impervious to the cold. It spotted me and knelt down, smiling as I smiled back.

The vision ended when someone shook me.

"Erela," a young voice said, "Hey, are you okay?" I blinked back into reality and saw that Tommy was the one shaking me.

I sighed and took a breath, "Yeah, I'm alright." I replied, "just another vision."

Before Tommy could ask me anything, he sneezed. It was then that I noticed icebergs surrounding us in the waters.

It began to get extremely cold, lucky for me and Koji, we had jackets. His a little better since mine only had sleeves that went to my elbows.

"It's so cold that I'm freezing." Zoe said. She was shocked and relieved when Koji handed her his jacket for a little while.

"Take it," he said, not making eye contact.

Zoe stared at the jacket for a moment, "Really," she asked, "Are you sure?" Koji nodded as Zoe took the jacket.

"Gratzi," Zoe thanked, "You're the best, but what about you Erela? Aren't you cold?"

I smiled again and shook my head, "No," I said, "I'll be just fine."

As I turned to face the front, Koji, withiut warning, wrapped his arm aroind my shoulder and pulled me closer to him.

I couldn't complain about his actions, because for one, I was used to him doing this, and two, he was indeed warm.

Tommy looked over and saw Neemon, who was still sleeping since we set off.

"Ahhh!" Tommy panicked, "Neemon you can't sleep in the cold or you'll freeze to death!"

Neemon quickly woke up, makong the rest of us sigh in relief.

"Hey look at that." Bokomon said, tunring our attention towards the icy land ahead.

"Umm," JP said, "what are we looking at?"

Bokomon yelled, 'land ahead!' As we hit the land, but continued to slid ok the ice and snow.

'It's just like my vision.' I thought.

Bokomon pulled out his book and told us that the Autumn Leaf Festival was close and up ahead.