No whamon

What's up all you nerds, weirdos, nuts, writers and fanfic lovers out there!!! I hope you like the story so far, I really like it. As you saw in the last chapter, Koji and Erela's relationship is growing slowly, but i assure you that the relationship will be complete soon.

Enough of this nonsense, let's get to the chapter.

Story start========

I slept in the trailmon with Zoe, Tommy, JP, our digimon friends Bokomon and Neemon, and Seraphimon's egg.

While I slept, the moment of Seraphimon's defeat played again and again in my mind like an old record player, skipping over a crack.

I could hear my friends screaming as the trailmon sped up and tilted on the curves.

"Zoe!" Takuya yelled, "Is everyone okay?"

"We've been better!" She yelled back.

Tommy held my hand, while JP watched me, just in case I slipped in my sleep.

But I stayed put. Suddenly, I felt nothing underneath me, and heard the screaming of my friends.

The trailmon stopped at the end of the tracks.

"Is everyone okay?" Takuya asked as they exited the trailmon. They were all a little shaken, but otherwise okay.

"How's Erela doing?" Koji asked, kneeling by my side.

"She's sleeping," Tommy said, "But she doesn't look like she's in pain."

Koji, with the help of Takuya, loaded my sleeping form onto his back as the group continued forward into the darker caverns of an underwater cave.

Dream=========

I sat against Galaxiamon's side, "Galaxiamon," I said, "Will I be healed enough to fight soon?"

She gave me a soft smile, "You should be recovered enough to fight before the next enemy arrives," she said, "But I should warn you, the enemies you will face shall be worse than in the past."

I closed my eyes and signed, "As long as I can be of use to the team, I will face those dangers head on."

Suddenly, the white figure appeared and held my hands, "You know who I am now, right Erela?"

I nodded, "Ophanimon," I answered, "You lied to me. You said that I would be able to know who you were when I gained my beast spirit."

She smiled and laughed, "You are right, but it seems that you power of feeling digimon has grown exponentially in such a short amount of time. I urge you to be more careful from now on. Cherubimon wants Galaxiamon, and will hurt you to obtain her."

"Yes, I know. I promise to be more careful, but if need be, I will put my friends first."

Dream end========

I openes my eyes to see a bright light.

"This doesn't look outside to me," JP whined, "Does this look like outside to you?"

"Well duh," Zoe said, "It's an underground cavern."

Suddenly, a wave of sadness rushed over me. Someone was in here, and whoever it was, was very sad and depressed.

"Where's the exit?" Takuya asked no one in particular.

"Well there's gotta be one somewhere." Koji replied.

They all ran down the cliff from the cave opening, but Zoe and JP stayed up on the ledge.

The wave of sadness became stronger. Koji set me down while they tried to find an exit.