Sockit Takuya

What's up all you nerds, nuts, weirdos, writers and fanfic lovers out there?! *takes a deep breath*

Let's be real for a minute, I've checked the reads on this story, and we've reached............ Almost 700!!!!

This is crazy!! I mean seriously, this read amount is insane.

Thank you all who had read so far and thanks to who are new to this story for reading.

Anyway, let's get on with the story shall we?

Story Start======

I felt nothing for a short while, but soon, I felt warm.

I could hear footsteps, the soft snaps of branches under feet. I also felt myself shake as the steps continue.

"You'll be okay Erela," I heard someone say, "I'm right here to keep you safe."

The voice was muffled, but I knew who was speaking to me so calmly.

It was Koji. He was alright. Thabk goodness, I hope the others are okay.

I was barely able to open my eyes to his raven black hair in front of me.

"Koji...is that you?" I asked weakly

He stopped, gasping at my voice, then he carefully set me down and leaned me against something hard.

"Oh my God Erela!" He exclaimed, small tears picking at the corners of eyes, "I was so worried about you. You wouldn't wake up!"

I gave him a tired smile, "I'm sorry I've made you worry." I struggled to sit up more, "I'm alright now."

"No you're not!" Koji yelled, pushing back towards my support, "You were hurt really badly! You can't do anything right now."

"And what about you?" I asked, "You are hurt as well, and yet you can do what you want? That doesn't seem fair." I laughed weakly, but regretted it as I felt a sharp pain in my chest.

Koji quickly grabbed my hand as a sign of comfort as the pain faded.

"I can't let you get hurt again." He said, "I'm not as badly hurt as you, so I can fight. You will have to stay away from the action for a little while."

"I don't agree on that Koji!" I quietly screamed, "I want to fight. I have legendary spirits like you and the others." Then it dawned on me. Where are the others.

"Where is everyone else?" I asked. Koji looked down and shook his head.

"I don't know, we were separated after Duskmon went crazy after hearing my name." He said.

"Well that's perfect," I said sarcastically, "Two injured kids without our friends to help us around. This is going swell."

"Yeah, tell me about it," he replied, "Either way, you can't fight. I won't let you."

"Why can't I fight?! I want to help you and the others in fighting Duskmon and the other evil warriors. Let me do what all of us were brought here to do."

"I'm not gonna let that happen Erela!"

"Why won't you let me fight?!"

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH TO SEE YOU HURT AGAIN!"

His words were a shock to me. He loved me? I felt my cheeks heat up as he grabbed my hand gently.

"What do you mean?" I asked dumbly.

"I mean what i said," he answered with a soft smile, "I've had feelings for you for a while now. Maybe it was from our first meeting or when I gave you that necklace. But I do have feelings for you Erela."