Dreams of What Once Was

What's up all you nerds, nuts, weirdos, writers and fanfic lovers! Our group of lovely digidestined have been separated, Erela is in the hands of Lucemon, and now that Erela knows the truth about what'll happen to her, what's gonna become of Galaxiamon and Erela?

Keep reading to find out📖

Story start~~~~~

My friends were now on the third moon of the digital world, a yellow moon known for its beautiful yellow sand and warm inviting nature. Or so Bokomon says.

"This place is like a slice of heaven." JP commented about the yellow moon.

"Knock it off, JP, we're nowhere near heaven just yet." Koji said irritated, "Erela was just kidnapped by that digimon brat, and now were stuck here while he does who knows what to her!"

Everyone's admiration of the yellow moon quickly turned around into worry for me.

Takuya walked over to Koji and put his hand on his shoulder, "We all understand your feelings and worry for Erela, Koji. And we're just as worried and terrified for her. We'll get her back, just like we promised, we'll protect her."

Koji turned his head towards Takuya and nodded.

Koichi was even more worried and terrified, not only about his predicament about him being a spirit, but about what I had said back in the library.

"A soul cannot be taken without the heart belonging to the soul. The reason my hair is turning black is because of a special darkness he created to suppress my own heart and soul."

"But what happens if your hair is turned completely black and your heart and soul are totally suppressed?"

"If my soul and heart are completely suppressed, and Galaxiamon's soul is taken from me..... I would no longer be able to live. Our souls, spirits, and hearts are intertwined. If she leaves me, I can't live. I'll die if she leaves me."

"The digital world's had it. It looks in really bad shape." Tommy said as they all looked down at the broken world below.

"It got wiped out." JP said.

"Erela's gone. It's really over." Zoe added, but Takuya wouldn't hear of it.

"No it's not!" He said, "There just has to be a way to restore the digital world and get Erela back from Lucemon. We can't give up. Winners never quit and if we quit, then we'll be breaking our promise to Erela."

"But Takuya, the world we swore to protect doesn't even exist, and the friend we promised to keep safe is in the hands of the enemy." JP said solemnly.

"It's not that we're quitting, it's just that there's nothing we can do to help and no way to do it." Zoe added.

"Uh, hello! Have you all forgotten that we're all digimon?" Koji asked, "Erela is counting on us to save both her and the digital world. How many times has she saved us? Now it's our turn to return the favor. We all need our friend back to save this world. So we're not gonna quit and we're gonna do what we were brought here for."

"That's the spirit!" Takuya beamed. For a moment, everyone's spirits were high, but that came crashing down as they realized that they had no way to get back.

Koichi faced out friends, took a deep breath, and told them what he promised not to say.

"Guys," he said, catching all of their attentions, "There's something you should know. It's about Erela."