Light in the Dark

What's up all you nerds, nuts, weirdos, writers and fanfic lovers out there?!! I hope you all are good and ready for another chapter of this story.

This chapter may give you some new answers to questions that even I am asking, and I'm the one writing this.

Anyway, on with this story.

Story Start=========

I opened my eyes, feeling the cool air blow on my face and the warmth of a small hand in mine.

The sight I saw was the small park I played in when I was little.

"You remember this park?" The nine year old me asked, gripping my hand gently.

I nodded, a blank stare on my face, "Yeah, this is the park I would play in everyday. It was close enough to my house that I would be able to walk there and play alone."

The younger me nodded, "But how did we get here?" I asked.

The younger me looked at me, tyen looked back at the park, "We came here by Galaxiamon's power of time," She said before pointing towards the sandbox near the swings, "And here is where the light of the truth shall shine."

I looked towards the direction she was pointing, there I saw an even younger me, about four or five years old, playing in the sandbox with a smile on her face.

Five year old me laughed as she made a new tower of sand, then, the sound of creaking metal rushed to her ears.

She turned towards the swings to see a young raven haired boy wearing blue and a bandana.

She blinked, seeing his sad face as he slightly swung on the swing.

The younger me stood up, brushed off the sand from her jeans and walked over to the boy.

She stood in front of the boy and gave him her best smile, "Hey," she said, "Do you wanna play with me?"

The boy's head shot up, staring at her purple eyes with shock.

"Why do you wanna play with me?" He asked.

"Because you look like you need a friend."

The boy looked down saddened again, "No one wants to be my friend. I'm not exactly an approachable kid."

The younger me laughed, "That's silly," she giggled out, "You seem like a nice boy." She stretched out her hand, "So how about this, you play with me, and I'll be your friend forever."

The boy stood up, his cheeks slightly pink. He shakily grabbed her hand and smiled, "I'd like that."

The younger me dragged the young boy towards the sandbox, where they proceeded to play in the sand.

"By the way, my name's Erela. What's yours?"

The boy looked into her eyes and answered, "My name's Koji Minamoto."

The park then disappeared, leaving me and the nine year old me in a blank white space.

"That was the day that I met Koji," I said, "But why did you show me this?"

The young me looked up at me, "It's part of the truth, keep watching to know more."

Suddenly, the white space vanished, revealing another scene. It was my living room. Decorations were thrown everywhere and small children were running around the room, laughing and screaming. A large cake with the number seven was on the dining table.

I was sitting in a chair wearing a nice lavender dress and a tiara to match. Party poppers and confetti flew everywhere.

"Happy Birthday Erela!" Everyone yelled as I blew out my candles. I smiled, "This is my seventh birthday." I said.