The Beginning of the End

What's up nuts, nerds, weirdos, writers and fanfic lovers!!

This Story has exceeded my expectations. Seriously, thanks to all of you voting, commenting and reading, this story has reached number one in #Koji and #Takuya! With over 3K reads.

Only a couple more chapters and this story will be finished. Thanks again!❤

Story start~~~~~~~~

"Ancient Spirits Unite!" Koji and Takuya shouted. Their bodies and minds fusing together with ten of the Legendary Warriors of the digital world.

Meanwhile, I was being taken back by the legendary warriors of the stars, and just like my friends, I was going through a change.

My body was filled with a massive amount of energy. My spirits held me tight and smiled at the changes in my appearance.

"Sweet child of the stars..."

"We do not wish for you to leave just yet..."

"So with all of our power..."

"We shall give you power to save this world and be brought back."

All of a sudden, my eyes shot open, my body being wrapped in streams of white and silver.

The streams wrapped around me, covering me in a gentle embrace. I floated in an endless void of pure digital energy, the surroundings being that of the most beautiful galaxy filled sky.

"Stars unite under one sky..." I whispered, "Grant me your power to shine your light and defeat the evil plaguing this world."

As if they had heard me, the stars and streams of light surrounding me changed me. My original clothes were ripped away, being replaced by new garments made from the streams of light.

My pitch black hair shone once again, fading from white to light purple like my original hair.

The white streams covered my shoulders forming a long cloak that rested over my shoulders and flowed in the wind.

The silver streams changed from silver to white, fading in the endless colors of the galaxy and swirling as the fabric moved.

A Lapis Lazuli hung from the daimond tiara that adorned my head. Small glittering stars were tattooed onto my face that mathced perfectly with my silver eyes.

I held no weapon, but behind me was the symbol for my spirits and leftover streams of light surrounded me, as if they were ready to defend and attack.

I stood tall, ready to fight to protect the digital world and defeat Lucemon.

I was.....

"Opheliamon!!" I shouted, revealing myself as the evolution light died down.

My friends down below stared in awe at the newly transformed me and Susanoomon.

Even Susanoomon was amazed, taking a moment to admire my new transformation.

"Erela..." He said with a deep breath. I smiled and faced him.

"I'm now called Opheliamon. Susanoomon, it is time for Lucemon to be defeated, for good."

He nodded, we faced towards Lucemon, who was more than surprised to see our new transformations.

He was almost.... terrified.

"Just who are you?" Lucemon spat out.

"I am Susanoomon. Inheritor of ten of the Legendary Warriors."