Goodbye....

What's up all you nerds, nuts, weirdos, writers and fanfic lovers!! Please enjoy another chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment!!

Story start~~~~~~~

ChaosLucemon watched me as my appearance fazed in and out. My mind and inner spirit was on the verge of collapsing.

"My love, Galaxiamon, just a little while longer, and I'll be able to hold you in my arms once again." ChaosLucemon said as he flew back into the broken digital world.

He flew to the core of the digital world, which had changed into a slimy looking ball of pure dark matter.

"Out of chaos I bring order," he said, "and from this creation of a new world, I bring back my love."

ChaosLucemon grabbed me, then gently lay me in the ball of dark matter. From one touch, my eyes shot open in pain. I couldn't even scream for help.

My body was burning and my heart racing.

'What is this?' I thought, 'please, make it stop.'

I tried to move, but not even my pinky toe would move.

I felt my eyes sting as tears welled up inside.

'Koji.... I'm sorry.' I thought as a single tear rolled down my cheek and dripped into emptiness.

Back on the broken yellow moon, Koji and Koichi were away from the others.

Koji sat on the ground, while Koichi stood over him.

"Um, Koji?" Koichi askes his brother as he sat next to him, "I wanted... I just... well it's about our Mom."

"I made a promise to only call my stepmom, mom." Koji said, smiling at his twin brother, "But I would really appreciate it if you'd tell me about our mother, Koichi."

Koichi surprised expression turned into a soft happy expression.

"My mom's terrifc." Koichi started to explain, "She works really hard, ya know? It wasn't easy. There was just the two of us. We had no one, she raised me by herself. Everything my mother did, she did for me."

"She must be incredibly worried about you right now." Koji said, "Is that what's been bothering you lately?"

Koichi stayed silent for a second before replying, "It's not just that. I've been worried about Erela, and what'll happen to her."

Koji hummed and looked back at the stars, "Erela's a strong girl, I know she is. Although, she can only take so much."

"She is amazing, Koji. You've got yourself a pretty special girlfriend."

Koji chuckled, "Yeah, I'm pretty lucky."

They stayed silent, just thinking about random things. All of a sudden, a voice rushed into their heads.

'Koji... I'm sorry.'

Koji and Koichi sprung straight to their feet and looked around for my voice.

"What the heck was that?" Koichi asked.

"That was Erela's voice." Koji said shakily, trembling with fear, "She sounded so weak."

The two brothers looked down at the broken world and saw a small moving dot in the center.

A wave of strange energy was pouring out of that one spot. And they could feel it easily.

It was almost the same feeling they would get from Duskmon. A terribly malice filled with pure hatred and evil.

"Koji, can you feel that?"