Glean Eggs and Scram

What's up all you nuts, nerds, weirdos, writers, and fanfic lovers everywhere!!!

Get ready to read even more drama and insanity! Erela's fate is about to become a reality.

What will Lucemon do to take back Galaxiamon?! Read along and you'll find out!

Story Start~~~~

We boarded a Trailmon a lottle while after I explained what Lucemon told me. I was so happy to hear my friends promise to protect me, that all the stress I've felt left me exhausted.

I fell asleep against Koji with his hand holding mine.

Tommy was looking out the window hoping that Hatsuharu and the others were alright.

"I hope they got home safely." The boy thought out loud.

Zoe smiled and continued to pet Patamon cheerfully.

"I'm sure they're fine."

"Don't worry Tommy, I'm sure worm won't let anything bad happen to them." Takuya reassured.

Koji and Koichi stared out the window watching the empty skies roll away with pieces of the digital world floating around.

"It's pretty empty out there, there's barely anything let to save." Koichi said.

"We've got ourselves a royal problem." Koji added.

JP looked down at us sadly, "What are we gonna do about those guys? We can't beat them."

"I know." Zoe agreed.

Takuya quickly jumped out of his seat and stood determinedly, "How can you say that?" He shouted, "we have to find a way to beat them. No matter what."

"In case you are interested, the village of beginnings should be just up ahead." Bokomon informed us while Neemon fooled around above him.

"Well the name's interesting." Takuya said as Neemon lost his grip and fell on top of Bokomon.

Neemon raised his head and happily shouted, "It's the place where all digimon are born."

Everyone was shocked by Her mom's words.

"Really?" Tommy asked.

"Can a purified digiegg go there to start over?" Zoe inquired.

"Very good question, Zoe, but with all the scanning going on lately, I'm just hoping that the the village is still there." Bokomon said as he was squashed under Neemon.

Koichi looked over at my sleeping form and then up at Koji.

"Do you think we should wake her up?" He asked.

Koji shook his head, "Nah, let her sleep. She's been through a lot lately, she needs to get some good sleep."

Everyone smiled as I shifted closer to Koji.

"I'm surprised that she can sleep so soundly, I mean, she hasn't even made a single sound since she dozed off." Takuya said.

"Yeah. Say Koji," Zoe grabbed Koji's attention, "how is Erela like back home?"

Koji raised an eyebrow, "Why do you wanna know that?"

"Just curious."

Koji looked down at my sleeping face and smiled.

"Erela was really shy back home, and barely spoke a word before I met her."

"That doesn't sound like her at all." Tommy gasped.