25

Where others blindly follow the truth, consider, nothing is true.

Where others are limited by morality and preaching, think, everything is permitted.

What had previously looked like blue haze had in truth been the universe with all its stars and planets. Gradually the assumed blue mass was transformed into a landscape littered with mountains, which built up before them and grew bigger and bigger.

Welcome to Titan.

Fuck.

After her situation had taken a troubled turn as the spaceship headed straight for the planet, Parker wanted to know what was going on. According to Stephen's guess, they were there, which immediately made Tony more restless and a little hectic, because he was convinced that this thing never and always had an automatic parking system. Without worrying about his actions or what might happen, Tony directly stuck his hand to the right control suspension and asked Parker to do the same with the other suspension, which was actually meant for a giant guy and they both had to move it together.

"Okay, okay.... ready," even though Parker sounded anything but ready and had trouble moving the wheel because it was clearly too small, "Maybe we should turn, turn, turn...".

"Still excited to be in an alien ship and travel around space with it instead of being on Earth," Jyn joked chuckling and had to take individual steps over and over again not to fall through the bumpy flight, "I could imagine better. Significantly better".

"Like Mexico," replied a strained Tony, who tried with all his strength not to make a complete crash landing, in which they would all die, "What were you doing?"

"Now of all times you want to know! There are events that you don't want to know. Not everything should... woah..... you tell or..... hear about it", after a sudden inclination of the spaceship to the side, Jyn began to cling to a bent pipe convulsively and shook her head, "Okay, okay, you don't stop nerving anyway. Where do I start? Wait.... In the beginning it was all about turning the different cartels against each other. Which of course worked wonderfully. Not at all. That's why we got new instructions. You help us to start a war against everyone. A war between the cartels and the government and among the cartels themselves. Everyone against everyone. It gets ugly, it was assured to us in advance and that is exactly why you are there. You ask no questions. You do the job and get paid. Done. Advantage. From now on no more rules. Okay? And now don't ask why? We have more substantial problems."

Despite all the efforts of Tony and Parker, the crash landing was inevitable and less than five seconds later, the spacecraft sunk to Titan for a nosedive. At the same moment, Stephen projected a shield that would make it impossible for Jyn to hold on to anything and just prepare for the impact.

Did Jyn say getting hit by a car door was painful? Not at all. It was no comparison to a hard crash landing without a way to hold on.

"Everything all right?" Tony was asked about Stephen's landing and helped on his feet, who couldn't look unharmed.

"That was close," if close meant surviving the landing of a crashing spaceship with just a few bruises and bruises thanks to magic shields, then Tony was right unless you suffer a neck fracture but that hadn't happened so it didn't count, "You got something good with me."

"Thank you, the demand, we're both fine as well," Jyn reported, after she stood on her feet again, staggered to the two men and shook her head once, "We're just helpers. Should they suffer a broken neck, it doesn't matter."

"I just want to say.....", as it is the case with his namesakes the spiders, Parker let himself be down the ceiling upside down and dangled in front of them, "......when aliens lay eggs in my chest or something and I eat one of them, I'm sorry."

"For the rest of the trip, I don't want to hear a single word from you about movies anymore. Understood?", Tony admonished the boy, and before he should forget it, he showed additionally from Jyn afterwards, "With you mine also you Jyn. No more movies. No books."

"I just wanted to say.....", we are not alone, Jyn went through her head, but Parker wanted something else,"...... Something is rolling up here".

A fist-sized metal ball rolled over the floor towards them four and came to a standstill in the middle of them. And as soon as the bullet came to rest, it became bright and the subsequent explosion threw it four, in all directions.