Epilogue

A storm comes and when it breaks out, think about where you should stand.

The sky over Titan became darker and it looked as if the Apocalypse would break in any moment. Something had happened and what it was should be clear. What followed, however, was not clear. Mantis dissolved into dust and was blown away. Just like Drax, whose last words were Quill.

"With all six Stones, I could simply snap my fingers. They would all cease to exist. I call that mercy", repeated Jyn Thano's words with a snap of his finger, sat on the stone rise behind Stephen and crossed both arms on his shoulder, "That went fast. And I thought he couldn't get Vision that easily."

"Quiet Quill", too late for Tony to say so, for the hollow bulb dissolved into dust with an oh man too.

"Tony," it was Stephen that made Jyn flinch, "There was no other way."

"Stephen? Don't say you......", but Jyn didn't get any further, Stephen disintegrated now, right in front of her eyes, and she looked motionless after the cloud of dust blowing away.

"Mister Stark? I don't feel so good," Tony said to Parker to reassure him that it was going to be okay, but the boy fell in Tony's arm and clenched himself in his back, "I don't know.... I don't know what's happening..... I do not want to die. I do not want to die, sir, please. Please, I don't want to die. I do not want to die."

It ended with Parker also disbanding and Tony saying he was sorry.

And as Nebula told them, Thanos had done it.

The world is at a crossroads. Which way we go lies at the crossroads.....

Ashes to ashes. Dust to dus......