Night # 200 Singing in the Shower

This next chilling tale is about a stranger in someone's home.

I was watching television late one night when I started hearing what sounded like someone singing in the shower. I could not figure out how someone had gotten in my house let alone in my shower. I walked to the bathroom slowly but then hesitated. I did not know who it was and if they were dangerous or not so I grabbed a knife from the kitchen just in case. 

I touched the bathroom doorknob and something scared me immensely. I noticed as I touched the knob that it was cold as ice. I could see steam coming from the room and it was warm in the house. How was the knob deathly cold? I opened the door slowly and the singing immediately stopped. There was no one in the shower but the water was running. Had someone really been singing or was I losing my mind?

I turned the water off and went back out to the living room. I turned the tv off and decided that it was time to go to bed. Just as I got under the cover, I heard the water turn on in the shower and the singing began once again. I grabbed a bat from my closet and once again went to investigate. I noticed this time the doorknob was hot and the bathroom was cold. I pulled the shower curtain and no one was there. I shut the water off and as I was about to leave the bathroom I discovered something that made me shiver from head to toe. 

The mirror had a handprint on it and something was sticking out of my medicine cabinet. It was a swath of my hair. I went back to my bedroom scared to death. I noticed a chill as I got into bed and saw that my window was open. I went to close it and jumped into bed. I pulled the covers over my face too afraid to know what might be in the room with me. I closed my eyes trying not to think about it when I felt something pull my hair out. I screamed throwing the covers off of me to see what was under them with me but there wasn't anyone or anything there with me.

It has been a week since it started with the singing in the shower. I know what it is doing now but do not know how to stop it. It has been taking something from me each time it visits and eventually it will kill me. I walked into the bathroom last night and it really scared me. In the shower was a piece of my flesh. I looked at my chest and sure enough, I had a piece of flesh missing. Before it kills me I want to warn you all. If you ever hear singing in the shower and you are alone do not check it out. Just get out of the house as fast as you can.