Night # 213 The Big Shock

This chilling tale continues with the shock of a lifetime.

My parents asked if I would stay with my aunt and uncle while they figured out what to do. I loved staying with them I just wish that it had been under better circumstances. I went to sleep that night and that is when I heard the doorbell. My aunt and uncle thought I was asleep but I snuck downstairs to see who was at the door.

Looking back I wished I had not come downstairs. I had to watch as an officer told my aunt and uncle the grim news. My parents had gone out to get something to eat and a young couple had discovered their car on the side of the road. The emergency workers thought that it was a car accident but as they looked inside the car they knew it was no accident.

Apparently, their bodies had been torn up and with the small damage done to their car, it was obvious that they had been attacked. I watched with tears in my eyes as the officer told them what had been found in my mother's hand. She had a business card in her bloody hand from a realtor. 

The police left my aunt and uncle's house but assured them that someone would be patrolling the area the rest of the night. I quietly snuck back upstairs as I heard them discussing whether or not they should wake me up to tell me what had happened to my parents. I could not help but wonder as they came upstairs to break the news to me if the business card was a sign of something. After all, they had found my ring at the last crime scene and now my parents were dead.

Why did this creature or whatever he is feel the need to inflict such pain? I guess that is something I hope you can help me figure out. I need to take a few minutes to do something and I will tell you more I promise. I know you are thinking, "It can't get any worse." Trust me when I say this. It got a whole lot worse.

To Be Continued...