Night # 206 All Lights Out

This next chilling tale is about a night of fright with all the lights out.

I woke up in the middle of the night to a huge storm. Before I knew it all the lights were out in the neighborhood. I could not sleep from the intense lightning and thunder so I got up to sit on my sofa in the living room. I tried to go back to sleep but it was impossible. I looked out the window hoping the storm would let up soon. 

I started to drift off when I heard a scratching noise coming from the window. I went to the window to see if I could figure out what was making the noise when I heard the backdoor being slammed. I slowly walked to the backdoor and noticed there were tracks leading to my bedroom. I was in the dark and scared half to death by this point so I ran outside to go wake up my neighbor. I knocked on his door to see if he would call the police for me when I noticed his door was not shut tight. 

I did not want to make the mistake of walking in on an intruder so I walked to my other neighbor's house. I knocked on the door and while waiting on her to answer the door I noticed something that made my heart beat faster. There was blood splattered on the window from the inside.

I had to get help. Something was terribly wrong. I started to run down the sidewalk to see if I could flag someone down when I noticed someone come through the window of my home. I tried to hide but it was too late. It was like he could sense my presence. He looked straight at me and I started to panic as I noticed what happened next. Two more figures came out of my house and I knew I could not escape them all. They gave each other a look and then they were all chasing me.

They knocked me down and started stabbing me. I started to lose consciousness just as a car came by and they all took off. The last thing I saw was someone getting out of their car to help me. 

A group of teens was having a party two nights later when the power went out all over the neighborhood. They sat in their room as they began to hear a scratching noise coming from the window. They all got a chill as they wondered what it could be.