Night # 204 Wet Floor Sign

This next chilling tale is about a young lady working the closing shift at a local restaurant.

I was working the closing shift one night as a manager. I was all alone. I went to the restroom and came out to mop the floor before I left for the night. I got a weary feeling as I noticed that wet floor signs had been put out in the lobby. I stood there trying to think if I had maybe put them out and forgotten about them.

I jumped as I heard my headset start to beep. I still had it on even though we had closed fifteen minutes ago. I thought maybe it was my boyfriend picking me up and playing a joke on me. I spoke into my headset. "Hey baby, I just have to mop the floor and then I will be ready to go." For a few seconds, I heard no response. As I heard the voice on the headset I was getting more than chills. "I am waiting for you but I am not outside the restaurant." 

I knew that it was not my boyfriend talking to me. I could not take any chances so I went to the office to call for help. When I stepped into the small office I noticed that the phone was missing. I panicked as I thought about one thing. How had he managed to speak to me through the drive-thru window if he was inside? The answer came to me and I looked around for the other headset. I could not find it either.

I ran for the lobby door to leave the restaurant and noticed that the bathroom door was wide open. I thought to myself. "Oh no, he must have been in the restroom the whole time." I tried to unlock the door to get out but I heard his voice behind me. "You should never work alone," I tried to fight him off but I could tell he had done this before.

A few days later a young manager was working alone at an all-night gas station. Little did she know that she was not alone.