Night # 273 Terrifying Tales Conclusion

The boys were shaken up by the end of the story. Each had to admit to the other that his tale was pretty terrifying. They looked at the clock on the dresser and noticed that it was after midnight so they decided to lay down for the night. They all got in their sleeping bags and closed their eyes. 

The boys were fine until they closed their eyes and that is when the real terror set in. They each kept seeing images of the stories that had been told and it frightened them. They did not want to admit to each other that they were scared so they just laid there in the dark. 

As they laid there the closet door began to slowly open. They each got so scared that they covered their eyes with the sleeping bag they were in. A few seconds later they felt their sleeping bags begin to move. There was something in the room with them but they could not bear to look and see what it was. 

They never heard anything come from the closet but something was moving their sleeping bags. They all jumped out of their sleeping bags as a scream came from the room and the light was switched on. The boys began to laugh as they discovered it was only the boy's father playing a joke on them.

As they were all laughing the closet door slammed shut. The boy's father turned and walked over to the closet door and opened it to see why it had shut on its own. He turned back around to tell the boys he did not see anything when suddenly a group of grotesque hands grabbed him and pulled him into the closet.

The last words the boys heard were, "You brought us here by telling our stories and now you will be part of them." The boys' eyes were filled with terror as the group came out of the closet for them.