Unicorn Goblins

~Chapter Four~

I awoke in what looked like the middle of the night. I looked around the moon-light lit room and realized I wasn't in my house. I frantically jumped out of bed only for my leg to be caught in the covers and make me fall face first into the carpeted floor.

"Johnny, you okay?" Dan's voice was slightly rough, I've woken him up.

I fumbled around trying to get out of the blanket trap but instead tangled my self, even more, trapping my arms against my chest.

The lights turned on and I noticed Dan was only to his boxers, and so was I.

"Ahhhhhh!" I was panicking, did we? Did we fuck?

"Calm down! Nothing happened!" Dan reassured me as he tried to untangle me from his gray sheets.

"Why am I unclothed?" I questioned him as he got me free.

"You threw up on your clothes and passed out. I brought you to my house and let you sleep," Dan said, turning the light's back off and grumbling back to bed.

"You can stay if you want," Dan offered before going back to bed himself.

"No no, I have to go," I told him and I couldn't help but blush as I saw his pink boxers.

"See you later man, love you," Dan mumbled before winking at me.

"What?!"

"Want to be with you," Dan flirted in a joking matter but it still sent me into a panic.

"AHHHHHH," I ran out the door with confused feelings.

~~~~

After a half hour walk, I was finally home. I entered through the door only to be greeted by my brother.

"What u-" Bandon stared at me as I closed the door and smiled nervously.

"Bro... Did you just have sex with one of my best friends?" Bandon tried to be serious but his lips twitched into a smile as he laughed.

"Nothing happened!"

"Were you top or bottom!" My brother teased me as I ran upstairs.

"UGHHHH!"

~~~~

It was now the next day and I didn't get any sleep once I got home. Insomnia plagued me and I was honestly bored, but I didn't want my brother to talk about last night so I didn't bother him, however, he still hasn't let go.

"What!" I exclaimed as my brother smiled at me as I walked to school.

"If you were gay," Bandon started to sing and I knew I was in for an even worse headache than I had now.

"Please don't" I begged.

"That'd be okay
I mean 'cause, hey
I'd like you anyway
Because you see
If it were me
I would feel free to say that I was gay (but I'm not gay)" Bandon continued to smile as he sang the song.

"Bandon, please! I am trying to get to school." I pleaded but he kept staring at me "What?!"

"If you were queer."

"Ah, Bandon!"

"I'd still be here."

"Bandon, I'm trying to get to school on time!"

"Year after year"

"Bandon!" I glared at him but he still had that cheerful smile.

"Because you're dear to me"

"Argh!"

"And I know that you,"

"What?"

"Would accept me too" Bandon sang, but he wasn't wrong on that statement.

"If I told you today Hey! Guess what I'm gay! (but I'm not gay) I'm happy just being with you,"

I groaned, he is delaying my walk to school by a couple of minutes.

"So what should it matter to me what you do in bed with guys?"

"Bandon, for the last time I'm straight! AND NOTHING HAPPENED!"

As I made it to the front of the school, the bell rung. However, like yesterday, Dan arrived just as late.

"Hey, Dan!" I waved and smiled, I was excited to see him and give him his paper.

Dan gave me a perfect white smile as I ran up to him, he seemed to be relieved that I was talking to him at all.

"Hey there Johnny Boy!" Dan beamed as I walked up to him.

"Hi!" I greeted him again and smiled when he messed up my fluffy hair.

"Listen, I'm sorry about last night. I swear I didn't do anything!" Dan promised me and he scratched his neck nervously.

"Yeah, no worries, I'm glad. Most people would have taken advantage and I'm grateful you didn't." I spoke out my fears I didn't realize I had of last night. I was really lucky Dan was a nice guy, otherwise, I probably wouldn't have made it home.

"I would never..." Dan spoke but was lost for words.

"Oh! Before I forget," I took out a printed essay from my backpack, "I finished your essay, should be worth at least a B+!"

"Oh my god! Thank you! I could kiss you!" Dan smiled as he gave me a hug, "Seriously I could kiss you.."

"No thanks..." I blushed and Dan let go.

"Please... Just a little one," Dan offered playfully, giving me puppy dog eyes.

"Danny... I'm straight," I told him and Dan's face turned the reddest shade I have ever seen on a person.

"Oh... But you let me take you to a gay bar yesterday?" Dan questioned me and I was puzzled.

"That was a gay bar?" Now that I think of it, there were no women there.

"Shit, I'm so so sorry. Oh my god, I'm an idiot." Dan covered his face with his hands, he was embarrassed.

"Well... We better get to class," I stated quickly.

"Yeah, I have band practice," Dan told me and I was confused, he didn't look like a band nerd.

"What do you play?" I questioned and he smiled.

"Everything."

~~~~

If you were gay song is not mine.

Comment what you like!