Things were getting a little wild

at Caillou's house

"Where the fuck is the kids?" Adam asked as he awoke from the tub, he was dripping wet and by the looks of the marks on his face, the girls had found a sharpie.

"Grandma Emily picked them up, I told them to go to Chris's house for a while," Rebecca answered.

Adam looked at all of us, me and Dan were sitting close together on a love seat while Chris and Rebecca sat on opposite sides of the couch.

"This is the lamest party," Adam blurted out as he reached into his pocket.

"Well what are we suppose to do? There's only 5 of us," Chris mentioned, leaving out that making conversation was awkward with both Chris and Rebecca.

"How about we each take one of these?" Adam declared as he took out a bag of colorful small pills.

"No you crackhead," Rebecca laughed at his offer.

"What is it?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Molly." Adam explained but I was still confused.

"Ecstasy, it's a party drug, makes you real happy," Dan explained.

"I say we let the birthday boy choose," Adam suggested and held out the bag.

I looked at Dan, he noticed my curiosity.

"Who's?" Dan asked referring to the pills.

"One of Chris's dealers."

We all looked at Chris.

"You know all my drugs come from experts, it's top notch quality and safe," Chris exclaimed proudly but then saw Rebeccas disgusted look, "To bad I'm not in that business anymore."

Dan gave me a nod.

"Okay, I'm just curious," I told them truthfully as I took a pill from the bag. Dan took one too.

"Chris?" Adam questioned as he swallowed one dry.

Chris took one "Last one," he promised.

"Well fuck I don't want to be the only one not high," Rebecca sighed as she took a pill, but her lip twitched up, she wanted to.

We all drank our pills with jungle juice and waited for it to kick in.

~~~~

My jaw keep clenching and it felt good to chew on my own teeth. Dan was holding me as we laid on the couch, I felt so at peace, I felt so happy. This moment is why I'm glad to be alive, just to be with him, he's all I want.

"You're all I want to baby," Dan answered and I was surprised, was I saying things out loud?

"Yes and it's cute. You're cute, I love you," Dan answered and I couldn't believe how good his skin felt against mine, it felt like where ever our skin touch was just sending joy through me.

"I hope we stay together forever," I sighed in happiness. I looked at Adam and Rebecca who were throwing gummy worms in each other's mouth making a game as Chris watched her.

"Forever," Dan told me and a thought of Sunday's conversation popped into my head. My face must have betrayed me because he immediately noticed something.

"Hey John I know you don't believe it but I really do just want you, I don't care that you're Ace," Dan sat up and held my face in his hands, "I promise with all my heart that I love you, and I'm not bullshitting you. I'm high as fuck right now, just like you can't help but speak the truth, I can't either. And the truth is I love you, I'll fucking love you forever. I'm so fucking happy I get to love you for all my life," Dan kept talking but I knew what he meant and I chose to believe him.

To shut the perfect boy up I placed a kiss on his lips. I took notice on how soft his lips were, it was all I could feel. When his tongue touched against mine the texture of it seemed to light up my mind. Everything felt different, everything felt better.

"Ay stop making gay porn!" Chris shouted at us and I noticed that somewhere in our make out section I had pushed Dan down on the couch and straddled him. I didn't even realize.

"Sorry," I told everyone as I got off Dan and helped him up.

"We're out of worms!" Rebecca called out and threw the empty bag up and laid down on the floor.

"Oh my god, the floor feels so good," Rebecca told us and waved us to join her.

I rolled to ground, not even using my limbs to help, I just plopped to the floor. The wood floor was cold and felt good against my hot skin, it was then that I noticed I was sweating. Dan rolled on top of me and to the floor. Adam soon followed along with Chris.

After a couple minutes of laying on the floor I heard Chris "We are so fucking out of it," he laughed and I couldn't help but laugh too. Laughter seemed to be even more contagious now and soon everyone was laughing.

"Does anyone else want to have an orgy or is that just me?" Adam said out loud. And for some reason it just seemed interesting.

"Just you Adam," Chris answered.

"I was just saying, it's not like I would. I need to get married first," Adam pointed out as he got up.

"What are you doing?" Chris asked.

"Imma get you high fuckers water bottles, you can die from dehydration," Adam told us and I had new awareness of the dryness in my mouth.

~~~~