What Chapter Is This??

~Leave it all to me~

"Hey, John, heard you spent the night at Dan's house again," My brother said with a smug smile.

"I'm asexual dude, I'm telling you, we didn't do anything."

"Didn't do anything uh-huh. Not even a kiss?" John asked and I remember my make-out session with Dan yesterday.

"Oh my god, you're blushing. HOE." Bandon tried to smack my face but phased right through me, "You hoeing with my friends."

"Shut up, Talk to me after school," I told him as the school bell rang for lunch, it was the last days of the first semester, just two more days and it's off for summer.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS UP KYLE, NO WHAT DID YOU SAY, WHAT THE FUCK DUDE, STEP THE FUCK UP KYLE," Rebbecca's voice echoed throughout the hallway, everyone gathered around the scene so I pushed my way through the front.

"I saw you hanging out with Katlyn yesterday," Rebbeca yelled at a boy with pale white skin and blue eyes.

"Rebbecca it's not what you think," Kyle yelled as his body movements moved to his voice.

"I won't hesitate, bitch," Rebbeca reached for her back pocket and I could see an outline of a gun.

Before the scene could escalate further I grabbed her hand and pulled her away from the crowd, she yelled at me but didn't fight me as I pulled her into an empty classroom.

"Why did you do that!"

"You were about to shoot!"

"You should've let me kill that whore of a man," She cried and there were tears in her eyes.

"What happened?" I question as I pulled her into a hug, it something I saw Dan do.

"Kyle was my boyfriend and I saw him making out with Katlyn yesterday. I don't know what's wrong with me. I can't find a decent guy, boys are shit," Rebbeca sat down on an empty desk and look up to me with lost eyes.

"Hey come on, we aren't all shit. Dan treats you well."

"Yeah but he's gay, I just want someone to love me."

"You're young and beautiful, you got all the time in the world to find love. Let's work on getting you happy first." I gave a soft smile hoping to cheer her up and it worked, she returned a small but sincere smile.

"Thanks. John."

When we went to go get lunch from the cafeteria Rebbecca paused in front of a table full of girls and one guy. To my anger and hers, the guy from earlier was sitting with his arm wrapped around a girl, which I assume was Katlyn.

"Umm Becca, you can't sit with us," A browned hair girl with golden eye-shadow told.

"Actually Megan, I can't sit anywhere I have hemorrhoids."

"Go away bitch, before we make you," Kyle threatened and I struggled to bite my tongue.

"Bitch I HOPE the fuck you do you're going to be a dead son of a bitch I'll tell you that," Rebbecca raised her voice but before she can do anything Katyln stepped on her toes on purpose since Becca was wearing sandals.

"You WHORE!" Rebbecca raised her fist and lunged at her but I held her back. I grabbed her arms and dragged her out of the eating room

"Yeah drag that slut out of here! She ugly as fuck," Kyle yelled at us as I closed the cafeteria door behind us.

Rebbecca hugged me and cried into my shoulder, I embraced her and let her ruin my black shirt with her tears.

"Bitch gon step on my fuckin toe bitch with the fuckin cowgirl fuckin boots bitch disgusting," She let herself slide down the wall and rubbed her sore toe.