I don't like this story

Well yeah, I kinda do like this story

Seven police officers gathered around Zach, pointing their guns at him.

"I told him to stop," Chris sighed, looking on as his brother raised his hands in the air. Duke started to bark at the police but was quickly silence from a shush from Zach.

A police officer walked up to Chris, "The best I can do is not check your car and take Zach, but I can't let Zach go, it will raise too much suspicion."

"You can check his room to make it more realistic, arrest him for what he has, check the rest of the house, you will find nothing, I keep everything in my car anyways," Chris told him quickly and the officer nodded, the exchange was quick. It was surprising that Chris had a connection to the cops, he was so young yet so powerful, what if he really can't get out of this.

"Alright, guys! Let's check inside!" The officer yelled as the police cruiser left with Zach.

"Sorry, the house is a bit crazy today."

"A bit," I repeated under my breath, to be honest, I'm glad that I find this a little weird.

"Let me just check in on my mom, make sure she's okay. You can come in if you want, I'm sure she would enjoy seeing a new face," Chris told me and I proceeded to follow him as I have all day.

Chris opened the door and we were greeted with darkness, he turned on the light to reveal a room of absoutle beauty. The walls were not plain, instead, it depicted a view of a forest it was hyperrealistic and had many details. The only thing pulling me back to reality was a t.v on the wall, a bed, and a wheelchair.

"Hi momma," Chris was so soft-spoken it stunned me for a moment.

"Christian! You brought a friend, how nice!" His mother exclaimed as she saw us, she was sitting upright and had the softest brown eyes I have ever seen. She looked young, very young, No more than thirty years old.

"Hi miss my name's John," I told her simply and gave her a smile.

"I'm Eleanor."

"Anyways mom, how are you doing? Do you want me to move you? Have the twins been treating you well?" Chris asked and walked up to her, he lifted her shirt up slightly to inspect her back.

"I'm fine, I'm fine, the twins have been a godsend, but I just wish you would visit me more. I haven't seen you in a couple of days."

"I'm sorry momma, just been busy is all."

"You're always working so hard, I'm sorry." Eleanor's eyes got wide and she looked like she was going to cry, but she didn't instead she shakily lifted her arms and gave Chris a hug.

I saw my brother phase through a wall and walk next to me.

"Where have you been?" I whispered, he always disappeared.

"Sorry I kind of fade back and forth through existence and forget about everything." Bandon shrugged his shoulder as he leaned against the wall.

"I always loved visiting Eleanor, she was always a delight to see. She is paralyzed from the waist down, but she still finds it hard to move her arms and neck."

"Why is she like that?" I asked in a whisper.

"About 8 years ago, when Amy and Briana were just three months old, she was at the doctors for a check-up. Tod, her husband went to pick her up, he was drunk and she didn't know. He ran a red light and crashed into another car. Everyone involved died, except her."

"Oh was she and Tod close?" I asked.

"Hell no, he was a drunk fourty-two-year-old man. She's 30 right now dude, Chris is 18 put two and two together and you'll see how fucked up her life was."

"Oh."

Bandon faded out of existence and I was worried that maybe he wouldn't reappear again.

As we walked out of the room, I remembered how Adam loved to paint rooms, perhaps his first job can be with Chris?

"I couldn't help but notice how pretty your mom's room was," I told him to spark up the conversation.

"Oh. Yeah, I change it every couple months to keep it interesting for her, she really enjoys them."

"You know Adam can probably paint the room like that."

"That crack head?"

"Yeah he's a surprisingly good artist you should see his room, it's a masterpiece."

"AHA! You're after my crack, if you were in his room you are definitely a crack kid! I was wondering what you wanted," Chris pointed at me as if he solved the mystery.

"No, I was just in his room because he's my friend."

"Oh. Well anyways. Now that my fucking house is in order, enlighten me on how I can win back Becca."

"I already told you, stop doing and selling drugs, use your money to get a legal and good job. Be stable and be by her side. That's all she wants."

"You saw my house, I have a family to take care of. It's too big of a risk to just quit now. The people I will have to kill, the connections I will lose," Chris laid back on his couch and grabbed his head in frustration.

"It's your choice, risk everything for her, or never get her back."

"I need to think about this, you got a place to be?" Chris asked and my phone vibrated, I looked at it and saw a message from Dan.

Want to come over????

"Yeah, I got a place to be." I smiled.

~~~~~