The texts (School pt. 3)

I had fallen asleep on the plane to America.
When I awoke I had many texts

Thepurplepen13:
Where are you Red? Please tell me you're safe.
Duskbg:
Red, I miss you, come back
angelinathekindkid:
Red? I heard the news is everything alright?
TheOwlMonarchy:
Please answer
Ryasami:
Tell me you're safe, Darling.

Those were just a few.... Jekyll and Hyde sent me the most.
I dont know why but I was angry, why couldn't these people just leave me alone to live my own life. Then I remembered that as much as these people helped me, I helped them as well, or.... I hoped I did.
I then texted everyone this exact same message

I'm not coming back. I want to stay in America, please come visit me if you must I would love to see all of you. I might still publish, but since I don't have Jekyll or Hyde at my disposal it will be difficult.
XOXO
- Red

Dusk and pen were the first to respond:
I'll come to visit you, I promise!
They both made me laugh, I love the Red Army and I hoped they loved me. Sometimes it made me wonder, if I were to quit Wattpad completely what would happen? It's insane thinking that all these people on different states, countries, continents, and such can make me laugh. The Red Army was an accident. It was a good accident and I loved my little accident and what I created. Let's just hope Dusk could keep my little accident together, I knew she could. With this little device in my hands I could create worlds and meet so many people that cared for me, and this made me ecstatic. Although I was going to America, The Army stay dear to my heart. Like a drum that kept the music flowing.