"Screw me"- Jekyll

Don't kill me :)
"Screw me..." Jekyll groaned
"Honey, You Alright?" Hyde asked quietly
Jekyll groaned again "No."
"Well... what's wrong?"
"I can't get off the toilet with vomiting...." Jekyll explained as another wave of sickness came over him
" Can I come in?"
" Yeah."
Hyde walked in and sat down beside Jekyll and reached for a rag and held his hand as he wiped off his face. Jekyll was shaking and pale "T- Thank you, Ed."
Hyde nodded "You not feeling well?"
Jekyll whispered " not at all."
" Do you have a fever?"
" No...."
the realization hit him like a train. "Jekyll... what else have you been experiencing?"
"Um.... fatigue, sore gums, I need to pee more."
"Oh-no."
"Hmmm?"
"Just... never mind."
" No, What was it?" Jekyll insisted
" just.... don't worry about it. I suggest you go to the doctor."
Jekyll nodded " tomorrow."
" Yes, tomorrow." Hyde repeated
That night...
Hyde sat up in his living room, quietly. It was almost midnight and he couldn't sleep. Jekyll quietly tip toed into the living room
" Come to bed, Eddie."
Hyde looked back, "can't sleep."
"Why not?"
"I can't stop thinking about the kid in my dream..."
"Ed, What did I tell you? That kid probably isn't real."
"Jekyll, you know what the red sky and twisted trees mean... They're back. They took the kid, what if that kid is important."
"What do you mean by if they're important? What are you suggesting? You don't mean...."
Hyde nodded and sighed "We'll find out tomorrow... I don't want to be evil again, Jekyll. I don't want to... but they're coming."
Jekyll reached for his hand "I promise, I won't let them."
Hyde purred into Jekyll's neck
" There you go," Jekyll cooed " just relax."
Hyde sat there " I'm not tall enough to be able to kiss you." He huffed defeatingly as he tried to reach Jekyll's lips with his own.
"Here." Jekyll said bending down slightly
Hyde grinned and kissed Jekyll " Thank you, My Love."
" Let's go to bed, I promise I won't go to sleep until you do." Jekyll said
So Hyde followed him to their bedroom. Hyde bundled Jekyll in blankets where all you could see was his face, then he covered himself and snuggled up to Jekyll turning on the TV and putting on recordings of their favorite TV show.
Thirty minutes later Hyde looked over and saw his sleeping husband with his glasses still on, still in his regular clothes. Hyde smiled and took his glasses off and lifted his shirt off of him once he was done he went down to the end of the bed and took off he shoes of the former, before pulling his pants down by the pants legs then getting back in bed and laying beside him. He huffed quietly and snuggled back in his position. Soon he was calm and asleep.