First Apperence of Skit

Definition of alter ego
1 : a second self or different version of oneself: such as
the opposite side of a personality.
Jekyll had an alter ego, shadow had an alter ego, Pen had an alter ego, and I apparently had an alter ego in the making. I was scared, what would the army think? They worry about me constantly I knew they did so if I had an alter ego they would just worry about me more.
And with the recent news of Jekyll and Hyde it made it that much worse. I had another person to stay away from. Jekyll told me to call if I had any symptoms of the transformations he had described. He said that he and Hyde would be at the phone in less than a minute. a lot of things can happen in a minute. Someone can die, someone can be born, someone can go through a major surgery, someone can save a life, and someone can grow an alter ego. Today that someone is me. I woke up lying in bed. What was this feeling inside, it was like my soul was stirring. My body started shaking, my face went pale, my eyes burned,And so many senses were being overloaded at once. I could barely reach the phone to call Jekyll and Hyde. As I typed in the number the pains grew stronger then the man at the end of the line said "Red, is this you? are you all right? is everything all right? tell me everything's all right. We will be right over!" It was Dr. Jekyll. He knew the signs better than anyone so he must've known I couldn't speak because of the pain that I was in. Soon the door was burst in, and Henry, Hyde, Pen, Edward, and Shadow. Then they waited until it finally happened, my alter finally transformed.
It was one of the most scary things I've been through, her hair was longer than mine, she hide behind a mask, she was a little shorter than me. I could see what she saw.
" Can you speak?" Hyde asked her "We won't hurt you."
" Hello..." Replied my alter
She had a soft voice
" Do you know your name?" Hyde asked
"Red has said that my name is skit, short for skittish." She said annoyed "I don't like that name, it's a little embarrassing."
" Red, I know you can hear me, you can't just go naming people. It's rude, Jekyll didn't choose my name." Hyde said
I told skit that I understood, she relayed my message.
"What do you want your name to be?" Hyde asked
Skit shrugged "Skit is fine, I have no problem, Red and I negotiated."
Hyde nodded " Well skit, can I talk to Red for a minute?"
Skit nodded and quickly let me take control,
"I think she's giving you equally, Red. Respect that."
They then all left, little did they know what she told me she'd do....