The dream

It was raining. Hyde looked up and catches the sweet raindrops on his tongue.
Then the rain got heavier and the wind stronger. The sky turned a blood red color and the trees twisted and contorted into different shapes the wind screamed at him. Then there was a kid in front of him, he couldn't tell what they looked like or what their gender was all he could know was that they were young. The darkness swallowed the kid as it screamed in agony "HELP ME!"
Hyde reached towards the child and yelled.
Hyde was now suffocating in a sea of white. He started crying and hyperventilating.
"Hyde, Baby ssssh...." Jekyll said searching through the sheets eventually laying his eyes on Hyde's face.
"See shhhh. It's alright, I'm here. You see? You're okay, you realize?"
"Yeah, Yeah. I'm okay." Hyde says calming himself down
Hyde then attached himself onto Jekyll.
"I'm alright, I'm alright..." he whispered
He couldn't help but think of the kid. Who was that kid?
The next day...
" Hey um.... I need a favor if you don't mind." I say looking at Jekyll and Hyde
"Hmmm What is it?" Hyde asked
I pulled my cousin from behind me
Can you babysit my cousin for like ten minutes? I have to go to a meeting in HQ the whole Army's waiting. Her name's misty. Thank you guys so much."
"Don't worry, go on, get going."
I nodded "Be good Misty I'm sure they'll introduce themselves. I've been friends with them for a very very long time. I'll be back in ten minutes and then I'll get you that ice cream I promised and we'll go see your mother."
Misty nodded and turned towards them, " Hello there, I'm misty."
Jekyll squatted to Misty's height. "Why hello ma'am, I'm Dr. Jekyll.... and this is Mr. Hyde."
"How old are you misty?" Hyde asked
" I'm-" she then stops and counts on her fingers
"four."
Jekyll smiled and looked at Hyde then back at Misty, "What do you wanna do first?"
"Hide and seek!" Misty suggests excitingly
Jekyll smiled "who do you want to go count?"
Misty pointed to Hyde and Hyde covered his eyes as
he started to count
"1....42....13....7.... 4-"
Misty tapped him on the shoulder
" I'll count. You're bad at it." She says
"Oh.... Alright then."
Hyde then goes and finds Jekyll in the bathroom, behind the shower curtain, playing on his phone.
"Here I come!" they both hear in the distance and Crouch down in the tub.
"She reminds me so much of our little one." Jekyll whispers quietly
"Yeah..... maybe she can come visit when she's with Red." Hyde replied
Then misty came and found the two. Soon Red was back from her meeting.
" Thank you so much!" Red exclaimed
" No problem, she's such a blessing." Jekyll smiled
"Now Misty do you want to get your ice cream?"
Misty ran towards the car and turned around
" Goodbye Dr. Jekyll, Goodbye Mr. Hyde!"
They both waved back at her
Then her and Red left.