in times go south

Warning: suicide

I walked into my office everything seemed wrong today, I wouldn't know why until later. Jekyll, Hyde and Dylan were coming. Hyde came into my office, "Can I get some paper?"
"Yeah sure, " I told him "I'll be back."
When I got back I was met with a sight, A pistol in Hyde's mouth.
"EDWARD!" I exclaimed trying to wrestle the gun from his hands
Then a gunshot ran out in room and Hyde fell backward.
I froze and fell to my knees then skit took over and when I awoke I was in a daze. I instantly started screaming and crying as all the events flooded back.
Dusk and Angelina came over and hugged me tightly.
"Sssh... Red, it's ok."
I cried and shook
Earlier Skits p.o.v....
I transformed and stood up gently. I looked down and saw Edward lying dead in his own blood. I shook my head slightly
"Edward, come on! We need to leave!" I heard from down the hall, Jekyll.
He couldn't see this, I slammed the door shut and locked it.
Over the intercom into the offices I said
"GET DYLAN AND JEKYLL OUT OF THE BUILDING IMMEDIATELY!" In Red's voice
Soon I heard footsteps and heard the same fade along with frantic "what's going on? Is Edward Alright?"
I sighed and looked down at the body.
I checked for a pulse, nothing. His body was cold and stiff.
I called 911 and explained the situation.
I then heard sirens...
"What's going on?" I heard from down the hall. This time is was Dusk.
Of course.... Second in command, she is very well known in the Alter community.
"A death has been reported, clear the area."
I then heard crying.
I let Red take over and I watched as police officers came and Hyde's body was escorted away in less than thirty minutes. Poor Red, she was in such shock she didn't even notice.
Present...
Dusk held onto me "I promise you, Red.... it's ok."
"I-I....." I stuttered
"Sssh.... I know." Se says her own eyes being flooded with tears.
Angelina held onto both of us and cried.
"Has anyone told Jekyll what's going on?" I sniffled
The room went silent "Not yet." Dusk finally replied
I got up
"What are you doing?" Dusk asks
" I'm doing this the right way." I replied
Then I went into uniform storage and put on my uniform. I put on the final component of my uniform, the hat and I was ready.
I walked out and sighed, before shutting my eyes and walking out the door and over to Dr. Jekyll's home
He was on the porch, he saw me in uniform and started shaking. I walked up to him, took off my hat.... and kneeled in front of him. He fell onto the ground and started screaming and crying. Tears came to my eyes but I held them back and held onto the hat firmly in my hands.
"Dr. Henry J. Hekyll, on the behalf of the entire Red Army and with all love and certainty.... it is with a heavy and trudging heart I say.... Edward Hekyll is unfortunately... unfortunately.... Un- Un." I couldn't finish
Jekyll hugged me tightly I cried and so did he.
" The funeral will be better." I assure
"It's ok..... you need to grieve too."