The New Headquarters

Dylan was developing and I was working away at the ideas for HQ. My plans were finally finished and today construction was finished.
I walked into the new building the inside completely bare, I was so ready to get this place together. It was quite huge and it went like this. As you walk in there's a lobby to the right is the HQ cafeteria, to the right was stairs and a elevator leading to the offices.
I walked up the stairs and saw an office at the end of the hall, mine. Inside my bare office was huge windows which were along the back wall.
There was a bookcase with one book on it in my office
"Oh, I see they obeyed my request." I smiled then I pulled the book out of the self and a secret compartment was revealed "perfect."
I went over to the previous, temporary HQ. Then I got a sealed box of my things and took it back to HQ.
I started to unpack. "Oh, my desk," I said to myself
" luckily I took it apart and it's in a box."
I put books on the bookshelf to hide the secret book and smiled "unidentifiable."
I then started to hang my pictures on the walls. It was looking less bare already.
I smiled and called The Red Army
"Oh Red Army come to the new HQ."
The Red Army was here in a rush. Griffin immediately started unpacking things in his office. Dusk smiled and did the same along with shadow and Angelina. All of their offices were the first five after mine. Pen stood in the doorway of her office and just smiled. We'd be able to make this great!