A different Red

I feel like I should put a trigger warning but I don't know what for so... yeah. This is a little outlook on what it's like sometimes. These demons that I've created actually are real.... failure, Mockery of happiness, etc.
so yeah I might start writing again I have no clue what I'm doing with my life tbh but yeah.... have fun reading I guess....
- Red

It had been a couple days... It was a hard couple of days, telling the Army was something I dreaded but with the support and help of the Army I knew if be okay. I had to be, the Army was in my hands. In the middle of the warfare between my mind and a broken heart. Many I knew wanted more details but I couldn't say... My heart wouldn't speak for me like usual. I wasn't there, it was just a hollow shell.
Hyde started to see my struggle with them. Shadow had shadowstrike, Jekyll had Hyde, I had.... An inverse Army. Dusk's alter-ego bothered me the most, she was the embodiment of failure. The thing I most feared. Next was Shadow, obviously shadowstrike. She loved to come converse with my demons getting them all stirred up. These were the nights I'd want to be alone and snap very quickly. Pen's alter was more of a prankster, she'd always mock my sadness, she was the one that forced me to mutter the words "I'm fine."
Each of the soldiers's alter egos made my life awful, I didn't have names for all of them yet. I didn't care.
Anyway, Hyde was first to notice my changes.
I heard him talk to Jekyll one night.
"Jekyll, I'm worried for Red, and I think what's going on."
" She's been off, I'm concerned for her too, what do you think it is?" Jekyll asked
Hyde sighed " I need to fuse with you to make sure, but.... I think her demons are trying to shut her off. From everyone."
" Oh my sweet Red. You don't suppose she has an alter ego of her own, do you?" Jekyll said covering his mouth with his hand.
"It's hard to say.... people her age are very susceptible to developing them naturally."
Jekyll nodded "How will you make sure?"
" I can see them when we're fused, I am your alter after all."
" Please... if she does, don't hide the details from me." Jekyll begged
Hyde nodded and they fused. Hyde knocked on my door. I answered
" Red I-" he started staring around the room
"You see them, all of them, don't you?" I asked
He nodded "Red...."
Dusk's Alter then covered my mouth and wagged her other finger in front of my face " No speaking, my girl." She whispered
Tears formed in my eyes. Hyde then changed to his evil, ironically more British stereotypical side.
"Hello Darlings," He Greeted kissing the hands of the women and shaking the hands of the men. "Edward Hyde at your service..."
then everything stopped. The room went dark and then it was back to normal, Jekyll had unfused.
Hyde sat on the floor in a dazed state.
" Eddie, can you tell me what you saw?" Jekyll asked getting on the floor beside him
"Red's demons..... are the Army."
I looked down at the floor and I started crying.
"Quit, quit , leave me alone." I whispered to myself as I started to claw at my closed eyes
" Red!" Jekyll exclaimed hugging onto me and rocked me back and forth
"Shush...... sssshhhhhh, we'll find you some help...... sh sweetheart." He whispered gently
He rubbed my hands to keep me from bruising myself.
"Don't worry." Hyde said gently coming over and touching my arm gently
He then stopped
" Eddie, what's wrong?" Jekyll asked urgently
"Arrrgh." Hyde groaned falling to the floor
"Eddie?" Jekyll asked quietly
" They're strong. Too strong. Stronger than me, Jekyll."
Jekyll looked down at me "Red.... oh sweet Red. How could you're demons be this powerful..."
" Jekyll, help." I whispered " Henry, I need you."
Jekyll shut his eyes "you'll be fine. I promise."