Time for another

Skits favorite song.
We all knew the day was coming.... The day Dylan got his alter. Alters reflect a twisted version of who we really are on the inside. What we keep from people. For instance, Jekyll was society's perfect person but on the inside his alter, Edward Hyde was the reincarnation of pure evil. Dylan was a sweet and innocent boy so we were afraid of him becoming worse than that of his father. The reincarnation of evil. I was scared of Skit with his alter.
'HEY RED YOUR PERFECT LITTLE BOY WILL BE MINE SOON!'
I was scared. What would she do to him?
Dylan was an introvert. I, being an ambivert, loved this. We had no clue what went about at school.
One day Jekyll got a call, again.
"Again?" Hyde sighed
"Dont worry baby. I promise you everything will go fine..." Jekyll said reassuringly
"JEKYLL I'M A MONSTER! I don't need to be father....." Hyde returned
"You're not a monster... And Dylan loves you."
" He doesn't know what I truly am!"
"He knows that you're a good father!"
"THAT KILLED HIS SISTER!"
Jekyll fell against the counter and started crying
"We don't mention her in this household..."
"JEKYLL SHE'S DEAD SO STOP BEING SO DRAMATIC AND TRY TO LIVE WITH IT! IT'S BEEN THREE YEARS! WE'VE GOT DYLAN TO WORRY ABOUT!"
Jekyll got up and slapped Hyde across the face "HOW DARE YOU! I DIDN'T WANT ANOTHER CHILD!"
"Fine then, I can go to France or someplace far away from here and take Dylan with me! So you can avoid her death all you want but he needs to know!"
Jekyll sighed "I'm sorry.... You're right. Now let's go and get him."
Jekyll and Hyde went to his school.
His principal sat with him trying to calm him.
Dylan saw his parents and hid.
"DADDY NO! GET AWAY!" the boy screamed
"Daddy Theres another person inside me. I'm scared."
"Shhhh sweetheart. Listen to me, you'll be okay."
"DADDY IM SCARED!"
"Shhhh...."
The family went home. Jekyll decided a good way to do it. Little did he know That wouldn't work......