Chapter One [Leaving You]

Queen Creek, Arizona March 23rd, 2018

March 23rd, 2018.

Savanna Thomas

"Why is she calling me phone, Emani?" I shouted holding up my phone, showing him the number one of his bitches had called me from.

He sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Nana, I don't know! How many times I gotta tell you that shit?" He shouted back at me.

I laughed.

I quickly reached over and grabbed the flower vase from off of the coffee table and tossed it at him. It broke on his head causing him to stumble a bit.

He touched his head, seeing blood spilling from it and looked over at me.

"The fuck is yo problem!" He yelled.

"You! You're my fucking problem, Emani!" I screamed.

He shook his head and walked into our kitchen and turned on the sink.

"I knew I shoulda' left yo' crazy ass a long time ago." He mumbled.

I shook my head and paced around the living room. I scoffed. This nigga had the nerve.

A/N: don't ask for his @ because I don't know it sis ! 😭

I had been with Emani since I was fifteen, I ran away with him when I was sixteen and followed him anywhere he wanted to go. Listened to his false dreams and hope for years. I was tired.

The only reason I was still here was because I wanted my child to grow up with their father.

But this was the final straw. I had bitches come up to me, send me pictures and videos, show up at my job, and even drop this nigga gifts off at OUR house. But this last one, this last straw was when she called my phone, moaning and shit in my ear.

I know, I should've left a long time ago. But when you give a person your all, you don't want to throw it all away. It was obvious he had thrown our relationship away awhile ago but I hadn't lost hope. I still believed that he would do better, but not anymore. I was leaving. Today.