Chapter Three [Thinking About You]

Los Angeles, California March 26th, 2018

March 26th, 2018.

Malachi Jones

"Aye man," I pushed my homeboy Bones off of me playfully. "Ion' do that gay shit, back up."

We both laughed.

"Nigga where you been? It's been what? Four days?" He said.

"Nigga I've been busy." I replied back.

"Oh, my bad. Booked and busy, my bad Masika." He held his hands up.

I busted out laughing.

"Nigga you retarted, I knew you be watching that Love and Hip Hop shit."

He smacked his lips. "Aye dawg, don't play."

I laughed loudly.

"Where my lil baby at?" I asked licking my lips.

He side eyed me. "Ima' fuck you up, don't talk about my sister."

I laughed. "Aye, she like me." I said.

It was true. Me and Bones were the same age, Thirty. His little sister was about twenty one and she was practically throwing the pussy at me. If I ain't have no respect for my boy, I woulda' been knocked that off. I just be playing with him from time to time.

"She gon like my foot up her ass." He mumbled.

A/N: don't ask for his @ because I don't know it😭 I found ole boy on Pinterest

I laughed.

My phone vibrated in my pocket and I pulled it out seeing I had a text message. I opened it seeing the message was from this chick I hooked up with a few weeks ago when I was in Atlanta.

It was a picture, I opened it.

"Damn!" I shouted.

I bit my bottom lip seeing her play with her pussy like it was nothing. Shit.

I was a entrepreneur, Self Made. I made my own Hoodies and Crew necks, Blue Diamond. My brand was worldwide. I had partners all over the country. I just finished a contract with Puma a few days ago.