Chapter Thirty Two [Seeing you one last time]

January 25th, 2020 Long Beach, California

January 25th, 2020
Long Beach, California.

Savanna Thomas

"Stop playin'." Angel laughed. "You don't know nun bout auntie Mary."

I snapped my neck at him. "What? I grew up on Mary J!"

"Yeah, Aight."

I smirked and reached over and turned up the radio.

Mary's Cant hide from Luv blasted through our speakers. I started dancing like her in my seat and he laughed.

"I'm coming for you, I ain't wasting time." I sung out loud to him.

He smirked and reached over and grabbed my hand.

"I just wanna see what you're made of, can you handle me." He sang back.

He skipped a few parts but that was okay, at least my baby knew the words.

"You can't hide from love,"

"You can't hide from love." We both shouted pulling up to a red light.

When it was time for us to hit that high note, we both sounded horrible but shit, we were having fun.

I loved that we had the same taste in music. He knew every song I did and that was fucking amazing because sometimes I like to do sing offs.

"I told you I knew about Mary." I smirked.

He nodded. "Aight, I give you that one." He changed the song. All of sudden I heard those four taps and I instantly started going crazy.

Real love blasted through the speakers.

"Ooohhh." I sang. "We are lovers through and through and though we made it through the storm, I really want you to realize, I really want to put you on, I've been searching for someone to satisfy my every need, won't you be my inspiration, be the real one that I need!" I shouted singing the lyrics.

He turned the radio down, laughing at me.

"Damn baby, I ain't know you had that in you." He said looking over me shocked.

"Had what?"

"Ain't nobody ever told you, you could sing?" He asked.

"No." I laughed. "I sound like a dying hyena."

He laughed loudly. "Nah, you got pipes babygirl, real shit."