Chaper Thrity Five [Saying my last to you]

February 3rd, 2020 Long Beach, California

February 3rd, 2020
Long Beach, California

Savanna Thomas

"Are you serious? You're really going to ask me that?"

"Yeah," he shouted. "I wanna know how you know this nigga."

I threw my hands up in the air. "Angel, we didn't even know what we were doing to call it anything."

He looked over at me. "Did you sleep with him?"

I looked at him like he was crazy.

"The same amount of time I've known him, I've known you. I was 4 months pregnant when I met him, and when I met you! Do you really think I'd have so little respect for myself to sleep with another man, while I'm pregnant?!" I shouted.

His face softened.

My chest was rising up and down and I could feel myself shiver with anger. He had really taken me there and I wanted to light fire to his ass.

"Wait, I thought you knew him longer." He mumbled.  "I didn't mean that, Savy."

I smacked the counter. "Well now do you see what you do when you assume? You make an Ass out of You!"

"Look," he licked his lips. "I'm gon' play these lil fickle ass games wit' yo' ass. I need to know that it's me and you, not you and him."

I shook my head. I can't believe he was making me chose.

I walked over to him and folded my arms. Did he really think I was going to leave him?

"I'm sorry about what I said." He said. "I never meant to offend or hurt you in any way."

I chuckled. "Sleep on the couch tonight, Pierce."

He chuckled and followed behind me into our bedroom. I walked over to my side of the bed and sat down on it, watching as he got his pillow and then the comforter.

"I guess, I earned that." He mumbled.

"Yeah, you did." I told him.

He came over to me and stood in front of me. He gave me this look, a look that he's never given me. It was so lustful, daring, loving. 

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

He didn't say anything. He just bent down and kissed my lips.

I closed my eyes, feeling myself melt in his arms. Even though I was mad, I knew I couldn't sleep without him.

Still kissing him, I pulled the comforter and the pillows out of his hands and tossed them behind me. I laid back on the bed, feeling him lay between my legs giving me rough and gentle kisses.

"I love you." He mumbled into my skin.

I nodded, picking up his face again. Kissing him like he was oxygen.