k. best choice

luna;

    the thing about having friends in crestford is that you're either sort of respected depending on who you are, or they'll bully your whole lot even if it's because they hate one person.

i was somehow in the middle, beating the crestford rules once again. i wasn't respected and my lot wasn't bullied.

i was bullied and not respected but it didn't affect them at all and for me, that was enough because having a friend in dre and viv was better.

"i fucking swear, if you mess with lu i will hang your ass upsidedown and skin you alive," viv shouted to the red head girl, sasha and her weird squad.

from then on, people began to back off but that didn't mean they liked me now, it just meant i wasn't someone who they'd be publicly making fun of.

"can they not? what's so fun about bullying people?" andre asked, sounding extremely angry.

i didn't reply because I had been wondering the exact same thing ever since i had come to this school or to long valley in general.

"so, there's a party tommorow," viv said, staring up a whole new convo.

"i'm down," i replied almost immediately and then we were both staring at andre waiting for him to answer.

"we could hang at my place," he told us, grabbing the straps of his bag.

viv and i gave him the same look and he shrugged, walking faster than the both of us and heading for lunch.

we didn't talk but just followed suit with mirror faces of concern. andre had been normal but now, it was clear that something was definitely up.

"he's hiding something," vivian told me as if i hadn't noticed it.

"ofcourse he is, you should ask him though we've only been friends for like three days so he probably doesn't trust me as much as he does for you," i replied as we walked to the lunch hall.

hi beautiful
1:05pm

grayson was looking at me from his table and he had this cute smile on his handsome face. he didn't tear his gaze away from me and i smiled back but still made sure no one was looking.

hi handsome
1:05pm

he laughed slightly and then mackenzie looked at him, so he brushed her off.

close call
1:06pm

i like your
outfit
1:06pm

thanks ♡
1:06pm

gtg
1:06pm

vivian was now talking to andre at our table and i didn't want to interrupt but i also didn't want to keep standing alone in the middle of the cafeteria, so i made my way to the table slowly pretending i was still on my phone.

"hey, just relax. everything is going to be fine. I'm here for you," i heard her say and i knew it was my signal to sit down. viv winked at me signaling that he had told her what was up.

"alright, what are we doing today?" she asked, taking a bite out of her food.

"well, we can go to your place and just chill," andre suggested.

"my mom and her mans are in town." she told us and i remembered her telling me how much pda there was when the two were together.

"my mom won't have a problem," i said, shrugging.

that seemed to lighten the mood and soon we were talking about what we could do when we got to my place and i even showed them gray and i's texts.

"wow sis, you're scoring one of the hot twins. i see you," andre hyped me and i felt myself blush at the thought of actually being with grayson.

"we've raised her well," viv pretended to cry with andre and i just rolled my eyes as they laughed.

this had been the best chocie i had made ever since i walked the halls of this school. sitting at this table.

thoughts on this
book so far?